• SamSpayed
    4,909 Posts
    Sun, Dec 6 2020 11:09 AM

< removed by author >

• gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Sun, Dec 6 2020 11:14 AM

SamSpayed:
    And yet, here you are posting... and posting again after that.  Like gonfission said, sweet, sweet irony.

Thank you for your penchant for the obvious.... ;-)

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Dec 6 2020 11:40 AM

alosso:
    Congrats!

You have won a PM 

OPY

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Dec 6 2020 11:44 AM

Robert1893:

Exactly. 

and a PM for you 

OPY

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sun, Dec 6 2020 1:43 PM

I appreciate the nice words, from the people who have nice words.  So thank you.  CT, you wanted to bury the hatchet.  Now I know where!   lol.  

Henry.  

• gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Sun, Dec 6 2020 1:45 PM

Has anyone EVER entertained the thought, Henry is not alone?

For those that take things way to literally, not part of the alien horde...

• Nancy1959
    7,065 Posts
    Sun, Dec 6 2020 7:09 PM

alosso:
    I don't mind this persona any more, but I do mind Nancy.

This is why you are known in the WGT world as a "troll" in the forum. You jumped on the opportunity to attack Henry.  I did nothing but write a nice post in the WGT forum in response to Henry's post and yet you take the opportunity to attack me.  I quit reading the WGT forum quite awhile ago because of people like you and the other handful of trolls, I happened to check it for a change yesterday and  then wrote encouraging words to Henry because of his nice post, and you use it as an opportunity to not only attack him but also highlight your membership in the "I hate Nancy" club that is on here.  Why am I not surprised?  LOL!

~Nancy

• snoops34
    2,694 Posts
    Sun, Dec 6 2020 7:37 PM

Well,

I always thought Nancy was nice, and Sluggo too. LOL

Image result for nancy cartoon

• gherkinhead1
    245 Posts
    Mon, Dec 7 2020 1:31 AM

At the end of your post:  "Why am I not surprised?  LOL!"

TROLL!

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Mon, Dec 7 2020 1:39 AM

No, you didn't write a nice post in WGT forum. You called us all trolls without even knowing the meaning of the phrase. The one and only (or at least one of the most famous trolls) is HenryKawa. Just google the word to understand its meaning before using it arbitrarily accusing people with no reason whatsoever. By the way, according to forum rules, mr. Kawa should be banned along time ago. As you take your time to know the exact definition of a troll, do a research to forum rules as well. All these years mr. HenryKawa has writen ''so many nice posts'' totally empty of content, meaning that has no intention to turn into a valid a useful member in here but just provoke others with all his nonsense. This is the definition a of a troll....and to close my post, i have no idea who are you or which is your club you are talking about.

RSS