Forums

Help › Forums

Truth about WGT - and Henry

Mon, Dec 7 2020 3:40 PM (38 replies)
  • Nancy1959
    7,065 Posts
    Sun, Dec 6 2020 1:53 AM

Thanks for taking the time to write this nice post, Henry (Hank).  I always laughed at your persona that you presented on here in the past, as I knew that you were just doing it to get a rise out of people.  And it sure worked, as all of the WGT trolls came out to hammer you!

In any case, the vulnerability that you demonstrated in writing this above post shows your true self, and that is one that I'm proud to call you a friend (albeit just an online one).

Just be yourself.  And let the rest go....

Hugs, Nancy

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Sun, Dec 6 2020 2:49 AM

Members who were responding to the greatest troll in here, are named trolls as well....LMAO!!! Whatever....

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Sun, Dec 6 2020 3:14 AM

LOL, Yiannis, you beat me to it!

Nancy1959:
    I knew that you were just doing it to get a rise out of people.  And it sure worked, as all of the WGT trolls came out to hammer you!
    "getting a rise out of people" - isn't that trolling? He even admitted to it directly:

HenryKawa:
    its fun to think of what trouble we could cause, Henry Kawa style.

There are more signs, like playing dumb, or his "forgiveness". Thus, to me, the troll is Henry and those reacting are simply falling for a troll.

Mind you that the "vulnerability" shown is just a repeat performance to lure people back into conversation. Been there, done that, only to be duped. I believed him once, but the blame for any second time would be on me - his troll persona will return, for sure!

My playtime with this troll is over, "Don't feed the troll!"

I for one decided to refrain from any communication - this online persona is burnt.

• gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Sun, Dec 6 2020 6:38 AM

alosso:
    "Don't feed the troll!"

Oh, sweet, sweet irony....................

TO LATE...

Sorry alosso, have to call it when I see it, to funny to pass up....;-)

Sometimes we forget to see the trees, through the forest......

To all haranguers of HK...

This is your very last chance to find a fuzzy warm spot, in yourselves. This season should be especially one of forgiveness, and ACCEPTANCE

After this last year of complete utter shat, being fed to us all, one would FINALLY realize we are being given an opportunity to push back on all larcenous behavior, with love and respect for others around us.

Mr. Kawa has entertained all of us to a degree. Not all entertainment is likable by all equally. That's why we were given the power of CHOICE...

Choose to enjoy, dislike, * even the *H* word, towards Henry's musings.... It's on you to come to terms with why you would feel so maniacal, towards a computer generated personality

There is something within y'all if it effects you that badly, that you feel you have to eviscerate his likeness at every step...

Being duped can teach a person something about themselves. Take the lesson & smile into the future, knowing you laughed it off. Otherwise, poison is your daily entrée....

Time to chill people. Real life is nothing but a struggle for millions of people now, worldwide. MILLIONS MORE!

I think, if put into perspective, you may find a way to forgive yourselves, before you can forgive ANYTHING, or anyone...

Henry has been the consummate antagonist, albeit, a super friendly one LMBO

He played most like the preverbal Appalachian banjo dude. Bing bing bing bing bing bing bing.....

There was a guy behind the mongoloid, playing the banjo in that scene....

Now forgive yourselves before it is to late. When this venue closes, a LOT of peeps are going to miss Mr. Kawa's brand of jocularity.

I will be one, sadly

Think of Henry as a domino master....

He set you all up, just to.................

He did it SUPERLATIVELY!  

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Sun, Dec 6 2020 9:10 AM

Congrats! What an extraordinary troll feeding! Just think how he sets YOU up!

I don't mind this persona any more, but I do mind Nancy. Like Yiannis, I voiced my objections to her opinion about trolling. That's it.

• Robert1893
    7,673 Posts
    Sun, Dec 6 2020 9:18 AM

alosso:
    There are more signs, like playing dumb, or his "forgiveness". Thus, to me, the troll is Henry and those reacting are simply falling for a troll.

Exactly. 

These posts of contrition (or whatever one wants to term them) are just part of Henry's act. Every so often, he posts them just so he can receive some positive affirmation. Here's one from February of last year:

https://www.wgt.com/forums/p/559188/3887414.aspx#3887414

In that post, he even promised to contribute to the Christmas giveaways. For both the Christmas in July 2019 and 2020 events, I reached out to him and reminded him of his promise. He didn't even give me the courtesy of a reply. 

• Robert1893
    7,673 Posts
    Sun, Dec 6 2020 9:18 AM

Yiannis1970:

Members who were responding to the greatest troll in here, are named trolls as well....LMAO!!! Whatever....

+1

• twinponds169
    3,019 Posts
    Sun, Dec 6 2020 9:33 AM

These forums are so dead now that this is actually getting responses.

Could it be foretelling the direction the game is going as well?

• ct690911
    7,199 Posts
    Sun, Dec 6 2020 10:20 AM

Robert1893:

alosso:

Exactly. 

These posts of contrition (or whatever one wants to term them) are just part of Henry's act. Every so often, he posts them just so he can receive positive affirmation. Here's one from February of last year:

https://www.wgt.com/forums/p/559188/3887414.aspx#3887414

In that post, he even promised to contribute to the Christmas giveaways. For both the Christmas in July 2019 and 2020 events, I reached out to him and reminded him of his promise. He didn't even give me the courtesy of a reply. 

"Mr. Kawa has entertained all of us to a degree..."

Joe,

For a 1st responder to untruthfully claim to be seriously injured while saving lives is not entertainment...A "millionaire" promising to contribute to Xmas giveaways, just to renege on those promises is not entertainment, etc.

I fully agree with Robert and Alosso and Yiannis.

Soz Henry...not arrows. Just my opinion on the culmination of your posts.

I'm done playing WGT and with the persona known as Henry Kawa.

ct

• gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Sun, Dec 6 2020 11:09 AM

Collin, I fully appreciate your position. Understanding your background, I understand your dislike of Henry.

As earthicans, we all have our own opinions about everything.

I am NOT marginalizing any of your thoughts, or others...

I am not asking anyone to turn on their convictions, just seeing the futility in beating a damn dead horse...

Love is the way of healing, evisceration is the *Path to perdition* A path I finally found the exit to....

I wish nothing but great health, and better laughter long into your future...

Jo

RSS