Help › Forums

Comments about HENRY KAWA

Wed, Jun 7 2023 6:47 PM (166 replies)
  • triple000
    220 Posts
    Sat, Nov 14 2020 11:50 AM

HenryKawa:

There is one comment that I did not include on the list:  Here it is:

Henry holds the record for the longest win streak in WGT history. Record was set in 2016 at 802 consecutive Match game wins in a row. HENRY - Now thought to be the "BEST WGT GOLFER OF ALL TIME". No one will beat him! EVER!

Again, I don't have control of what people say.   Just because I hold that record of 802 consecutive wins in a roll, doesn't mean I will never be beat again.  That's why I don't include it in the list of posts people made about me.  It's hard to believe but I may have a bad game some day in the future and someone may beat me.  

That Day may be sooner than you think Henry !!

Send this guy an invite ( PureGro1 ) a Star on the rise.............from Chump to Champ in about 18 months .

• Ladychipper
    22,670 Posts
    Sat, Nov 14 2020 12:00 PM

I see you are still getting a rise out of people Henry.  Shame on you.  LOL! 

Hope you are doing well and staying safe.

• MARKDMK
    231 Posts
    Sat, Nov 14 2020 1:44 PM

One thing is for sure, 100%; Henry Kawa is the most narcissistic player of all time here on wgt, it has to be always all about him, he is so full of himself, that is why he has created yet another thread about himself.

• craigswan
    30,936 Posts
    Sat, Nov 14 2020 4:01 PM

When henry and pdb go these forums are going to be so boring .

• mbcarp99
    1,078 Posts
    Sat, Nov 14 2020 4:48 PM

craigswan:

These 2 are just pantomine clowns, the real interesting people left the forums a long time ago, Alcausin, Andyson, Sweetiepie to name but a few

as we are nearing an end of an era and many people will no doubt be leaving, i thought i would dish out my own forum awards

The I desperately want to be respected in the forum award - CT

The person most people instantly scroll past their posts award - Craigswan

The I am no good at the game so will write lots of posts instead award - pdb

The truth or lie award - Alosso

The i'm a man but act like a10 year old award - Henrykawa

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sat, Nov 14 2020 4:57 PM

mbcarp99:

craigswan:

These 2 are just pantomine clowns, the real interesting people left the forums a long time ago, Alcausin, Andyson, Sweetiepie to name but a few

as we are nearing an end of an era and many people will no doubt be leaving, i thought i would dish out my own forum awards

Thank you Sir.  I appreciate being recognized for "something".   At least people know who I am.  Am I famous (among WGT Forum Users)?  Yes, I would say so.   I would venture to say I am the Most Famous WGT Form User of All Time.   Another one of my accomplishments.

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Sat, Nov 14 2020 8:24 PM

HenryKawa:

I appreciate being recognized for "something".   At least people know who I am.  Am I famous (among WGT Forum Users)?  Yes, I would say so.   I would venture to say I am the Most Famous WGT Form User of All Time.   Another one of my accomplishments.

But Henry.  If maybe the truth be told, it might be for all the wrong reasons.

• ct690911
    7,194 Posts
    Sat, Nov 14 2020 10:55 PM

mbcarp99:

craigswan:

Thanks for the award...bit misguided. "Respect" in a cartoon golf game is never something I coveted. I also have to correct you on Paul (PDB1)....he's a damn good player.

cheers,

ct

• triple000
    220 Posts
    Sat, Nov 14 2020 11:02 PM

craigswan:

People often claim to hunger for truth, but seldom like the taste when it's served up..

+1

• verdexon
    239 Posts
    Sat, Nov 14 2020 11:08 PM

Yiannis1970:

Clown is back on wgt forum Circus...rejoice!!!

+1

RSS