Help › Forums

Comments about HENRY KAWA

Wed, Jun 7 2023 6:47 PM (166 replies)
  • HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Sat, Nov 7 2020 6:32 PM

Gepetto1958:
    HenryKawa:
     Know why he doesn't play tournaments now - he wants to stay under the radar so to speak - he doesn't want to attract attention to himself and have WGT ban him again.
    hmmm

Gepetto.  I have no control of what people say.    

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Sun, Nov 8 2020 1:26 AM

This one was me .

But in my defense i had a migraine .

COMMENT:  I didn't believe it until I saw it.  All he got was Eagles and Birdies - mostly Eagles

• lonniescott711
    4,181 Posts
    Sun, Nov 8 2020 6:14 AM

HenryKawa:
    .  I have no control of what people say. 

Thats true Henry so true . But you do have control over what you do . What happened to your turning over a new leaf ? What happened to your striving to be a better person ? This type of conduct is what was causing players to not only not like you but to also despise you . Among everything else you were also the most hated player here in the forums as well . Is that the person you wish to be again ?

Its all up to you Henry as to the person you become . That is one thing that you have full and absolute control of .

• HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Sun, Nov 8 2020 1:15 PM

lonniescott711:

HenryKawa:
    .  I have no control of what people say. 

Thats true Henry so true . But you do have control over what you do . What happened to your turning over a new leaf ? What happened to your striving to be a better person ? This type of conduct is what was causing players to not only not like you but to also despise you . Among everything else you were also the most hated player here in the forums as well . Is that the person you wish to be again ?

Its all up to you Henry as to the person you become . That is one thing that you have full and absolute control of .

I have turned over a new leaf.  I posted a real photo.  I told people all about the real Henry Kawa - who I am, where I worked, what I do now, my family, where I am from, ETC.  I am now an open book.   Regarding the forums, I am "ALWAYS" respectful of people.  I never criticize or demean anyone, even when they hammer me with insults.   I am the perfect gentleman (good looking, great personality, rich, and talented).  I'm not sure what else you want - I've got it all.

• HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Sun, Nov 8 2020 2:21 PM

Furthermore, I have become VERY good friends with some of WGT most respected members, ie: Alosso, Craigswan, Gonfission, Pbd1, Ladychipper, Conveyorguy, Nancy1959, Ssommers just to name a few.   I have also met in person some of WGT most respected members such as Ducati815.  And spoke in person to guys like gonfission.    All these people are strong supporters of Henry K.   

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Sun, Nov 8 2020 3:12 PM

Henry,

I had a chance of seeing photos of real you when they were posted here in the forum. That was when you went down south and met one of us for real...

Seriously, you looked sincere, gentle and handsome indeed as you claim (Please! do not reuse this as one of comments about Henry), definitely didn't look like a man who would say these middlease twelvy things you say here... which makes me really confused about you. I get this feeling that you're not a bad guy by nature in essence but... why d'you do this?! WHY??

And although I accepted your friend request, I dunno... I'm not even sure you'd remember me out of thousands and thousands of "friends" on your list. To be honest, I don't feel like being your friend, but rather a collection item of yours which doesn't really make me feel good about. No wonder many people turn down your friend request...

Henry, my friend, if you want to be taken seriously, you've got to stop this immediately... unless you're just f***ing with us. This is getting old already, man.

• HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Sun, Nov 8 2020 3:30 PM

There is one comment that I did not include on the list:  Here it is:

Henry holds the record for the longest win streak in WGT history. Record was set in 2016 at 802 consecutive Match game wins in a row. HENRY - Now thought to be the "BEST WGT GOLFER OF ALL TIME". No one will beat him! EVER!

Again, I don't have control of what people say.   Just because I hold that record of 802 consecutive wins in a roll, doesn't mean I will never be beat again.  That's why I don't include it in the list of posts people made about me.  It's hard to believe but I may have a bad game some day in the future and someone may beat me.  

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Mon, Nov 9 2020 1:35 AM

This is the truth .

Henry is leaving wgt for good when the new format leaves us no choice at end of year .

He is having one last hurrah before he goes .

Join in with him . Have a laugh . Will cheer you all up .

In the words of president trump .

blah.  blah . blah .

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Mon, Nov 9 2020 1:49 AM

Writer's cramp is technically known as 'graphospasm'..

or

Scribbler's Wrist..

It tends to afflict mainly those who are rebels without a clause..

Is that you .

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Mon, Nov 9 2020 2:04 AM

Following  this thread reduces depressive symptoms 27%..

I think i meant Induces .

Doomscrolling actually has a therapeutic effect .

This claim will be  disputed .

RSS