Forums

Help › Forums

deleting unwanted and uninvited friends on my list

Sat, Oct 24 2020 7:44 AM (23 replies)
  • msyomyom1
    44 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2020 12:50 PM

since the latest update of wgt last week i have no friend list on my  profile page and have several uninvited players on my list  so i tried many times to  delete them  but to no avail how do i get these pests off my friend list? 

msyomyom1

• SamSpayed
    4,901 Posts
    Sun, Oct 11 2020 10:22 AM

msyomyom1,

I can go to your Friends page and see your friends.  Are you able to go there yourself and see them, and delete them from there?

Link:  https://www.wgt.com/members/msyomyom1/friends/default.aspx

• mbcarp99
    1,078 Posts
    Sun, Oct 11 2020 12:36 PM

msyomyom1:

since the latest update of wgt last week i have no friend list on my  profile page and have several uninvited players on my list  so i tried many times to  delete them  but to no avail how do i get these pests off my friend list? 

msyomyom1

it's impossible to have a friend on your list that you didn't accept a friend invite from or sent one to but nevertheless isn't a friend a masterpiece of nature

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Mon, Oct 12 2020 1:12 AM

msyomyom1:
    how do i get these pests off my friend list?
    If accessible to you, put them on the blocking list in your account. This should discard the "friend" connection. You may or may not put them off the blocking list afterwards.

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Tue, Oct 13 2020 5:35 PM

pdb1:
    I also believe that the deletion of the " friends on " and " invite ". From the left side . Was no accident or glitch from the last update . Just another elimination of Flashplayer options .

No sheet Sherlock!

BRILLIANT !!!

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Wed, Oct 21 2020 11:36 AM

twinponds169:

pdb1:
    I also believe that the deletion of the " friends on " and " invite ". From the left side . Was no accident or glitch from the last update . Just another elimination of Flashplayer options .

No sheet Sherlock!

BRILLIANT !!!

I don't usually get involved because that's the kind of guy I am, but Twinponds, that comment you made to one of the most highly respected members of WGT, seems mildly inappropriate.  Unless you are friends with pdb1 and said it in jest!

• AlaskanDame
    18,967 Posts
    Wed, Oct 21 2020 6:30 PM
    mbcarp99:
    it's impossible to have a friend on your list that you didn't accept a friend invite from or sent one
    That's not correct. I often find unasked and unaccepted "friends." I just "remove" them.
  • SamSpayed
    4,901 Posts
    Wed, Oct 21 2020 8:16 PM

AKD, is that on Flash or on the new PC app?

RSS