Forums

Help › Forums

Hall Of Fame Tier

Wed, Sep 20 2023 6:55 AM (263 replies)
  • ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Thu, Sep 3 2020 4:51 PM

" I may have spoken too soon . I went to Casey's wall and found myself blocked . That is very curious . Another reason ct and others will never get my respect "

I won't get your respect because Casey has you blocked?...even for you that's kinda weird.

btw:  I haven't had you blocked since you lost your CC and put us all through that torturous week of sappy farewells.

ct

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Thu, Sep 3 2020 7:23 PM

pdb1:
    and found myself blocked

LMFAO

Casey was already in the Hall of Fame in my opinion but that just puts the icing on the cake.

• JDGHOST
    6,778 Posts
    Thu, Sep 3 2020 9:48 PM

Casey and the GOGF have my vote.......

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2020 6:08 AM

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2020 6:23 AM

pdb1:

I may have spoken too soon . I went to Casey's wall and found myself blocked . That is very curious . Another reason ct and others will never get my respect .

Hey Paul , I don't think we ever had a problem . I cant remember any reason why I would block you . I apologize for any misunderstanding . 

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2020 7:33 AM

WARNING - The following post is intended for mature audiences only.

VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED !

First and foremost, congrats to Jason for becoming the first Hall of Famer. Regardless of the questioning behind it, that does not take away from all he has contributed to the game over the years.

Now, most importantly, to those the seem to want to make a mockery of the Hall of Fame, much like those red-tee warriors had done to the higher tiers, are you being serious with these nominations?

Casey - Really? This is the same player that came to the forums complaining about the previously mentioned Hall of Famer showing absolute disrespect on something he knew nothing about. Not to mention several months ago, this player was in the Forums threatening to shut down GOGF simply because a gift recipient did not thank him. Oh sure, that sounds like someone deserving of a promotion.

And if Casey is getting the nomination, what about ALL of the other players that donate to the GOGF? Shouldn't they be promoted as well? There are many players that donate on a regular basis yet it is Casey getting the recognition... what's up with that?

But, if there are those that wish to continue down this path so be it. Here are my nominees...

Nancy - for her astonishing amount of XP's

Henry - For his relentless pursuit of friends

Deena - for her natural ability to over analyze everything from making a bowl of cereal to quantum physics.

GoFund_PDB - 'nough said.

Rant over... carry on.

Don

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2020 7:50 AM

Hey Don...good post. I disagree with the premise but it is well penned. I would agree Nancy should be given consideration simply for her dedication to the game...it is amazing. The others are fodder for a chuckle.

ct

RSS