Forums

Help › Forums

Hall Of Fame Tier

Wed, Sep 20 2023 6:55 AM (263 replies)
  • SoCalJim23
    420 Posts
    Fri, Sep 8 2023 7:48 PM

One "Hall of Famer" I didn't see mentioned.....fMagnet. He has hit 29,500 Ranked Rounds (joined WGT 11-1/2 yrs. ago). Career Earnings = $205.061.48. Hit 260 Hole-In-Ones, Hit 77 Double-Eagles......He has definitely earned his place in "The Hall of Fame".

Also, I would vote for "yoban"...a Tour Champion (Finland). In the past 14 years here on WGT he has hit a total of 32,500 plus "Ranked Rounds".....which I can't even imagine. His longest Drive is 457.00 Yards (sure beats my 404 Yarder). Top 10 WGT Tournament Finishes = 13.721. I'm wondering how many sleeves of balls "yoban" has had to buy over the past (14) years? IMO, this WGT Tour Champion should be a "Hall of Famer".

Jim

• Nancy1959
    7,061 Posts
    Sun, Sep 17 2023 8:38 PM

SoCalJim23:
    In the past 14 years here on WGT he has hit a total of 32,500 plus "Ranked Rounds"

Ummmm, in the past 10.5 years, I have over 83,000 ranked rounds, Jim.  I also have over 270 million CC xp, among many other achievements that have gone unnoticed by WGT.  Do I get one of your nominations, lol?

~Nancy

• SoCalJim23
    420 Posts
    Mon, Sep 18 2023 1:16 AM

Hello Nancy...............

Yes, you absolutely have MY VOTE for "The WGT HALL OF FAME"......Amazing stats & I can't even imagine playing that many Ranked Rounds here on WGT...even if I had the time and all of the premium balls were "free".

Not sure WHY.........WGT doesn't have you listed as a "HALL OF FAMER"...I hope WGT reads this thread and gives you that TITLE...you have earned it!                                                                           

The ONLY stat that I believe I surpassed you on was "Longest Holed Shot"...by about 10 yards. I hit it this past Summer on a Par 5 Hole using a WGT Starter Ball...and of course, I had the wind at my back. But I am far from being one of the better "Tour Champions" here on WGT as I stopped using premium balls about 3 yrs. ago...though sometimes I do buy a sleeve...but not often. My goal was to reach the "Tour Champion" tier...so just playing for FUN these past 3 plus years. Plus my "Professional Design Practice" won't allow me the time to devote as much time as I would like to here on WGT.

My CONGRATS to you for all that you accomplished here on WGT. I seriously doubt there will ever be a player who will surpass your amazing stats!!!

Best Regards,

Jim

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Wed, Sep 20 2023 6:55 AM

SoCalJim23:
    One "Hall of Famer" I didn't see mentioned.....fMagnet. He has hit 29,500 Ranked Rounds (joined WGT 11-1/2 yrs. ago). Career Earnings = $205.061.48. Hit 260 Hole-In-Ones, Hit 77 Double-Eagles......He has definitely earned his place in "The Hall of Fame".

Since he's already in the Hall of Fame, yes, I would say he'e earned his place.

RSS