30,973 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2020 12:02 PM

Brilliant post dodgyputter .

Reads very well .

And i learnt lots .

• birchi
    1,492 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2020 1:48 PM

I don't really want to comment on the topic of this post (but will anyway) because I find it a silly discussion and an accolade no one should pay serious attention to. IMO WGT simply doesn't have the expertise to judge who would belong in a true HOF, and decided to try and make an otherwise ill-planned and boring competition series a little more interesting this way. But a prize is meaningless if the jury that awards it doesn't really know what they're doing. And just to avoid any misunderstanding: Y46 clearly belongs in any list of the best players ever. 

What I really wanted to say is that I enjoyed Dodgy's list of major tournament winners and that I'm shocked to see how many now banned players won these events between late 2015 and early 2018. Big shoutout to Woodo for making such a strong run towards the tail end of that time frame with all these cheaters around!

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2020 3:14 PM

@Birchi

I fully agree with your post, ergo my contention that other important criteria be considered for elevation to the Hall of Fame. If not, then Dodgy Putter did WGTs work for them and they can simply draw from his lists.

ct

• JDGHOST
    6,776 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2020 8:42 PM

TopShelf2010:

Rant over... carry on.

Don

I certainty did not intend do discount  the ENTIRE ..."GOGF" Crew... But it would be difficult for me to put all the names on the "botched" hand written Trophy I made lol...

Also I totally agree Jason (Y46) deserves to be in anything WGT calls a "Hall of Fame" along with MANY excellent players "Mags" "French" Birchi   Poldimaier WalkofLife....just to name a few...

Scott Hope is also a "No-Brainer" IMHO can't even count how many he has taken the time to help sort out countless issue's (Has helped me more than a few times..)

Don you may have put her in a his spot ...

I hope they tag many into the new HOF tier ....Maybe one a month?

JD  

• jabonic
    854 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2020 9:22 AM

You guys need to grow up.  You all sound like a bunch of teenagers in High School that are so jelly.  WHO CARES!!!!!  

This is a virtual game and you act like this a job/promotion.

I know I am going to probably get eaten alive by half of you JELLY drama queens, but I could care less.  

It is just a game and if you cannot have fun playing it, then I would suggest you go play another game as the majority in here THRIVE on DRAMA.

STOP ACTING LIKE CHILDREN!!!!!!!

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2020 9:33 AM

jabonic:

You guys need to grow up.  You all sound like a bunch of teenagers in High School that are so jelly.  WHO CARES!!!!!  

I know I am going to probably get eaten alive by half of you JELLY drama queens, but I could care less.  

It is just a game and if you cannot have fun playing it, then I would suggest you go play another game as the majority in here THRIVE on DRAMA.

Nice selfie.:))

If you ever do anything of note, I will be sure to try to get it recognized.

ct

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2020 10:35 AM

jabonic:

And yet, you're the one who is yelling. 

People are simply having a discussion. It's what adults do. 

• JDGHOST
    6,776 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2020 1:03 PM

jabonic:

Not sure who's acting Jealous?? Just people having a discussion??

I pretty sure that's what a "Forum" is for?...Most people here where COMPLEMENTARY to others in WGT Land  Giving their opinion and some praise for others who may deserve future consideration...

Nice score history by the way.... sumthin bit odd here... Unless 90 is your favorite number 😆

09.02.20 Erin Hills Front 9 Tour Champion 90
    08.31.20 Wolf Creek Golf Club Front 9 Tour Champion 90
    07.30.20 Erin Hills Front 9 Tour Champion 90
    07.29.20 The Olympic Club Back 9 Tour Champion 90
    07.28.20 Pebble Beach Golf Links Front 9 Tour Champion 90
    07.27.20 Wolf Creek Golf Club Front 9 Tour Champion 90
  • callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2020 2:12 PM

ct690911:
    Nice selfie.:))

That hurts I'm sure. Cheers