Still nothing

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Fri, Dec 25 2020 8:02 PM

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sat, Dec 26 2020 10:20 AM

Paul;

Thanks for the extensive research...but, akin to the tour champion tier, most players would agree that zero thought went into this honor by wgt. There are numerous players worthy of the HOF, yet they picked ONE !!...seemingly out of the blue, with neither explanation nor follow up. He won a live series?...so what.

It's somewhat sad and pathetic.

ct

Edit: the above post takes nothing away from Young 46 and his accomplishments. My point is simply that others also merited being named.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sat, Dec 26 2020 12:36 PM

Thank you Paul and ct.  I guess the point is, WGT should have a "DEFINED and ADVERTISED" goal that must be achieved to get promoted to HOF Tier.  Othewise, Henry would have just as much right to the Tier as anyone else.  

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sat, Dec 26 2020 3:43 PM

HenryKawa:
    Thank you Paul and ct.  I guess the point is, WGT should have a "DEFINED and ADVERTISED" goal that must be achieved to get promoted to HOF Tier.  Othewise, Henry would have just as much right to the Tier as anyone else.  

I suppose that's one way of looking at it.

It's said they gave it to the Live Series winner but they announced that after it was known Young46 was the live series winner, so they gave it to Young46 and hung it on the Live Series.  Maybe they did tell some this was to happen but they certainly didn't announce it to us plebs before the winner was known.

Who really cares who the second is? They've done what they wanted to do with this.

• craigswan
    30,973 Posts
    Sun, Dec 27 2020 2:15 AM

• craigswan
    30,973 Posts
    Tue, Dec 29 2020 8:18 AM

Just for you henry .

Hall Of Fame Human Contact Sticker by The Howl & The Hum

RSS