Help › Forums

Hall Of Fame Tier

Wed, Sep 20 2023 6:55 AM (263 replies)
  • LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Sun, Sep 20 2020 8:43 PM

pdb1:

callaghan159:

When I started this thread I asked a simple question. Amazed it has 14 pages of opinions. Cheers.

CHEERS to you . 14 pages of some interesting perspectives . Even LS has brought his negativity and disrespect here . Aren't we glad he had time .

Sweet.....        So I pen, what some would consider a little truth and healthy advice, and it "rings" of disrespect in your eyes?

Sorry to hear that, Skippy...........  too bad you consider fresh air, beautiful scenery, and playing real golf such a tainted and disrespectful opinion......      Perhaps, bogus GoFundMe pleas, collecting and chain smoking  other peoples discarded cigarette butts, and living in the trunk of a  $3.00 car is more suitable to your taste...................

• craigswan
    30,970 Posts
    Mon, Sep 21 2020 1:28 AM

Went south again .

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Mon, Sep 21 2020 3:39 AM

craigswan:

Went south again .

All threads do, eventually.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Mon, Sep 21 2020 8:36 AM

LuckySkreet:
    what some would consider a little truth

Much respect for a man that appreciates history.

Don

• craigswan
    30,970 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2020 3:08 AM

3 inductees a year maybe 5.

one member one vote .

putin will organise .

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2020 8:07 AM

LuckySkreet:

Sweet.....        So I pen, what some would consider a little truth and healthy advice, and it "rings" of disrespect in your eyes?

Sorry to hear that, Skippy...........  too bad you consider fresh air, beautiful scenery, and playing real golf such a tainted and disrespectful opinion......      Perhaps, bogus GoFundMe pleas, collecting and chain smoking  other peoples discarded cigarette butts, and living in the trunk of a  $3.00 car is more suitable to your taste...................

And if Skippy has ANYTHING even remotely close to do with a community created HOF it instantly becomes a zero credibility sham and just one more brown nosing worthless drivel thread to avoid around here.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2020 9:30 AM

twinponds169:

LuckySkreet:

And if Skippy has ANYTHING even remotely close to do with a community created HOF it instantly becomes a zero credibility sham and just one more brown nosing worthless drivel thread to avoid around here.

Actually, Paul has done some good work in the area of researching these things. Given Wgt's overtly lazy approach to almost anything, I don't think Paul's recommendations should be so quickly dismissed. The community knows who deserves to be in the HOF.

IMHO

ct

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2020 10:20 AM

ct690911:

IMHO

ct

I respect your opinion CT, and I agree that WGT's approach to anything these days is pathetic at best.

• craigswan
    30,970 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2020 11:09 AM

Harsh on paul guys . There is obviously a dislike there .

He works harder than most to give us some variety .

Anyone can criticise .

People who are ‘sarcastic, cynical, resentful, impatient or irritable’ are at higher risk of death after heart attacks..

RSS