Forums

Help › Forums

Hall Of Fame Tier

Wed, Sep 20 2023 6:55 AM (263 replies)
  • Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Thu, Sep 24 2020 9:22 AM

TopShelf2010:

Be thankful no one has jumped all over you for your 17,000+ useless garbage posts.

Don

Actually, in a thread a while back, someone did do that. 

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Thu, Sep 24 2020 10:41 AM

Robert1893:

TopShelf2010:

Be thankful no one has jumped all over you for your 17,000+ useless garbage posts.

Don

Actually, in a thread a while back, someone did do that. 

I don't think the problem is his sense of humour, or any of the topics he opines on. WRT this I would agree with Paul's assessment.

The problem, as I see it, is that Craig "spams" so many threads. If he stayed with one thread, ala Yancy, I think people would better enjoy his offerings for what they are.

ct

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,503 Posts
    Thu, Sep 24 2020 11:55 AM

Yiannis1970:

If people respect you, respect them back (cause they earned your respect).

If they disrespect you, disrespect them back (cause they don't deserve your respect).

They represent their (sick) ideology, you represent yours fighting back (a hope for a better future with less morons).

As Miyiagi would say: Whole life has a balance....

Balance is everything!! So, respecting A holes in your life will never give you balance and will never make this earth a better place.

• craigswan
    30,979 Posts
    Thu, Sep 24 2020 1:34 PM

Look on the bright side .

Only till the end of the year to last .

I walked into a butchers in St Andrews today  and asked, "How much is your biggest pie?"

"Probably about one hundred and fifty pounds, sir."

"Is that one hundred and fifty pounds in Sterling, or one hundred and fifty pounds in weight???"

"Well, sir, that would be telling, but it's actually cash Sterling."

"Woah! That's a bit expensive for me, but what kind of meat is in it?"

"An arm and a leg..."

• dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Fri, Sep 25 2020 9:15 AM

Thank GOD somebody thought of filling pies with fruit!

• craigswan
    30,979 Posts
    Fri, Sep 25 2020 12:48 PM

Gooseberry and blackcurrent for me . .

But i believe both are either banned or illegal in states .

• craigswan
    30,979 Posts
    Fri, Sep 25 2020 1:00 PM

Another useless garbage post /

When the Pilgrim Fathers arrived in what is now Massachusetts in 1620, several members of the local Wampanoag tribe already spoke English..

'Boston Cheers' had already opened. .

The story goes, the first thing they asked was whether the Pilgrims had any beer. One of the natives had already clocked up thousands of nautical miles by sailing back and forth on merchant ships. The Pilgrims knew America was there because trade had been flowing for generations.

The British also sided with the natives over the American expansion. They could only send a small force as 1812 was also the year of the Napoleonic war, so they were a little busy at the time. If it wasn't for Boney, America could be a completely different place..

Apparently what they told the pioneers was, “We’re going to build a wall and make you pay for it.”

• craigswan
    30,979 Posts
    Fri, Sep 25 2020 1:03 PM

Another useless garbage post /

• craigswan
    30,979 Posts
    Sat, Sep 26 2020 1:22 AM

Another useles/garbage post .

An Ass on a Ass.....

RSS