Forums

Help › Forums

Ending Flash the way WGT does...

Fri, Jan 8 2021 3:52 AM (102 replies)
  • SamSpayed
    4,901 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 1:43 PM

pdb1:

Which means it is not a mystery to you .

Only to us .

As usual .

Paul, it's not a mystery to us anymore.  Scott has solved the mystery and explained in great detail exactly what the issue is.  (Thank you, Scott.)

I would ask that you PLEASE stop clogging up these forum threads unless you have something useful to add to the conversation.  Posting only for the sake of posting serves no one here and only wastes everyone's time.  

• tramilleo
    1,869 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 5:46 PM

WHO THE F**K ARE YOU TO TELL PEOPLE WHEN THEY CAN POST GET THE F**K OUTTA HERE WITH THAT BULLSH*T>............................

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 11:05 PM

tramilleo:

WHO THE F**K ARE YOU TO TELL PEOPLE WHEN THEY CAN POST GET THE F**K OUTTA HERE WITH THAT BULLSH*T>............................

I've noticed lots going nuts lately... Is it a COVID thing?

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2020 1:04 AM

Thank you Sam. ; )

• tramilleo
    1,869 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2020 5:06 AM

Stop apologizing, you didn't do anything wrong. it is a public forum and we as members can post anything we want. Man up and stop being so damn agreeable. that sh*t gets you no where fast.. Neither of them own this game, or you so , you dont owe them any F**KING THING...................

• GedEButler
    53 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2020 5:15 AM

tramilleo:

DUDE~~

You are seriously smoking the wrong weed...  indeed~~

Keep calm??  HeHe     LMAO~~

• JDGHOST
    6,782 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2020 8:46 AM

I'm posting here just cause I can....

whateva i roll with 12 gangs - cartman whatever i do what i want | Meme  Generator

😂   ðŸ¤£

RSS