skip nav

Forums

Ending Flash the way WGT does...

Wed, Nov 18 2020 8:01 AM (97 replies)
  • SamSpayed
    2,459 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 1:43 PM

pdb1:

Which means it is not a mystery to you .

Only to us .

As usual .

Paul, it's not a mystery to us anymore.  Scott has solved the mystery and explained in great detail exactly what the issue is.  (Thank you, Scott.)

I would ask that you PLEASE stop clogging up these forum threads unless you have something useful to add to the conversation.  Posting only for the sake of posting serves no one here and only wastes everyone's time.  

• pdb1
    20,792 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 2:26 PM

SamSpayed:
    I would ask that you PLEASE stop clogging up these forum threads unless you have something useful to add to the conversation.

Well Sam . I believed that I did have something useful to add . I have posted a lot of videos in the past .

SamSpayed:
    Posting only for the sake of posting serves no one here and only wastes everyone's time. 

If you think that . Then somehow I have rubbed you the wrong way .

I really rarely post at all anymore . Compared to the past . And compared to how much I would like to .

I have never posted just for the sake of posting . Never .

In this thread for instance . 1 of 2 threads where moderation missed me . I always try to have good input .

Humor and sarcasm are sometimes included .

It appears as though I was late to the party on this topic . So I only could confirm that in my experience . Maybe as much as 25% of youtube videos may not post here in WGT . But are good videos none the less .

I am also pretty sure Scott is not as annoyed with me as you are Sam .

Whether you want to think so or not . My intentions are good .

• tramilleo
    1,542 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 5:46 PM

WHO THE F**K ARE YOU TO TELL PEOPLE WHEN THEY CAN POST GET THE F**K OUTTA HERE WITH THAT BULLSH*T>............................

• SimonTheBeetle
    1,446 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 11:05 PM

tramilleo:

WHO THE F**K ARE YOU TO TELL PEOPLE WHEN THEY CAN POST GET THE F**K OUTTA HERE WITH THAT BULLSH*T>............................

I've noticed lots going nuts lately... Is it a COVID thing?

• ScottHope
    7,008 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2020 1:04 AM

Thank you Sam. ; )

• pdb1
    20,792 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2020 3:37 AM

ScottHope:

Thank you Sam. ; )

Well . Exsqueeze me Scott . Perhaps I was wrong . Although if that is the case . Please have a drink on me .

:lager:

And chill .

To Scott and Sam .

Despite your present annoyance . Which I hope you can get past quickly .

You two remain on my list as two of the highest respected outstanding mentors and ambassadors , GR8 scholars . And go to guys in this game .

On countless occasions  have bestowed my appreciation to you Scott . In the form of dozens of thank you's and many trophies .

I barely know you Sam . But I also hold your knowledge in the highest regard . I thank you for the many tips I have learned from you as well .

• pdb1
    20,792 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2020 4:52 AM

SimonTheBeetle:

tramilleo:

I've noticed lots going nuts lately... Is it a COVID thing?

CHEERS GUYS

:toast:

Have a GR8 Friday .

:its friday:

• tramilleo
    1,542 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2020 5:06 AM

Stop apologizing, you didn't do anything wrong. it is a public forum and we as members can post anything we want. Man up and stop being so damn agreeable. that sh*t gets you no where fast.. Neither of them own this game, or you so , you dont owe them any F**KING THING...................

• GedEButler
    51 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2020 5:15 AM

tramilleo:

DUDE~~

You are seriously smoking the wrong weed...  indeed~~

Keep calm??  HeHe     LMAO~~

• JDGHOST
    4,194 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2020 8:46 AM

I'm posting here just cause I can....

whateva i roll with 12 gangs - cartman whatever i do what i want | Meme  Generator

😂   🤣

RSS