Forums

Help › Forums

Ending Flash the way WGT does...

Fri, Jan 8 2021 3:52 AM (102 replies)
  • pdb1
    21,014 Posts
    Sun, Oct 4 2020 1:58 PM

craigswan:

For me the meter being vertical instead of horizontal really does my brain in .

A bit like rubbing your tummy and patting your head at the same time .

If it were that easy . I could play . Hell I can rub my tummy , pat my head , stand on 1 foot , smoke a cigar and chew gum all at the same time .

But I am having trouble with that damn meter .

• twinponds169
    2,336 Posts
    Sun, Oct 4 2020 2:30 PM

pdb1:
      If it were that easy . I could play . Hell I can rub my tummy , pat my head , stand on 1 foot , smoke a cigar and chew gum all at the same time .

Blah Blah Blah Frugging Blah

• pdb1
    21,014 Posts
    Sun, Oct 4 2020 3:16 PM

twinponds169:

pdb1:

Blah Blah Blah Frugging Blah

Lol . I just did it . Felt like a kid . Until I got smoke in my eye , dropped the cigar , and burned a hole in our new sheets .

my wife doesn't think it is funny either

• SamSpayed
    2,619 Posts
    Sun, Oct 4 2020 4:37 PM

JDGHOST:
    unless I'm mistaken "Mobile" players still can't play with anyone on a PC regardless whether their on PCEA or Flash

Mobile players can play PCEA players in coin games and head-to-head games (3-hole or 9-hole stroke games).  In both cases, the course and the holes and the green speeds are chosen at random.

• garyk49
    1,778 Posts
    Sun, Oct 4 2020 4:56 PM

pdb1:

33 hours of play to this point . I cannot get it . Cannot play it at all . I cannot figure the meter . The yardages are different . Smoothness of play is bad . Meter is inconsistent . Load time at start is 5 minutes . Load between games is 2 to 3 minutes .

Has to be your system, which from what I am seeing has to be mobile.  I have never seen most of the above on the PCEA or Steam.

Wasn't about to repost all the junk you posted, but had to post the connection part, due to if I tried to delete it, it also highlighted the last quote.

• pdb1
    21,014 Posts
    Sun, Oct 4 2020 6:43 PM

garyk49:
    Has to be your system, which from what I am seeing has to be mobile.  I have never seen most of the above on the PCEA or Steam.

That is not my junk by the way . It is WGT's . This is their Forum . I'm just giving it back . I don't like it . Even worse than you do .

No . In fact it is all PCEA on Steam .

And Yes . The connection issues are due to my only internet access , wifi . And is a dead spot in the middle of the desert .

I do not have any of those issues in Flash . None .

Steam . How else would I know I played 33 hrs ?

• craigswan
    18,907 Posts
    Mon, Oct 5 2020 2:24 AM

Conniption.

• pdb1
    21,014 Posts
    Mon, Oct 5 2020 9:28 AM

:catfight:

:kiss my butt w

( mouse over)

Well no surorise WGT doesn't post the mouse over caption . I will add it .

• pdb1
    21,014 Posts
    Mon, Oct 5 2020 10:07 AM

pdb1:

33 hours of play to this point . I cannot get it . Cannot play it at all . I cannot figure the meter . The yardages are different . Smoothness of play is bad . Meter is inconsistent . Load time at start is 5 minutes . Load between games is 2 to 3 minutes .

garyk49:
    Wasn't about to repost all the junk you posted, but had to post the connection part, due to if I tried to delete it, it also highlighted the last quote.

( there are ways to fix that )

pdb1:
      That is not my junk by the way . It is WGT's . This is their Forum . I'm just giving it back . I don't like it . Even worse than you do .

But why not post all of them again .

Not to mention just about every time I logged on . I get this notice of demotion .

I know it means nothing . They are still a nuisance .

Oh . And these forfeit notices . Because I can't load fast enough .

And more of these than I've had in years .

Hey . As long as I'm in a giving back mood . Why don't I post about 6 pages of these types of notifications ?

NOT .

i'm done now btw

• pdb1
    21,014 Posts
    Mon, Oct 5 2020 10:24 AM

SamSpayed:
    Mobile players can play PCEA players in coin games and head-to-head games (3-hole or 9-hole stroke games).  In both cases, the course and the holes and the green speeds are chosen at random.

I think it is important to mention . Some may not know this . Even though coin games are Stroke Play . They are not Ranked Rounds . They will not count towards ones average .

RSS