Forums

Help › Forums

Ending Flash the way WGT does...

Fri, Jan 8 2021 3:52 AM (102 replies)
  • twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Sun, Oct 4 2020 2:30 PM

pdb1:
      If it were that easy . I could play . Hell I can rub my tummy , pat my head , stand on 1 foot , smoke a cigar and chew gum all at the same time .

Blah Blah Blah Frugging Blah

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Sun, Oct 4 2020 4:37 PM

JDGHOST:
    unless I'm mistaken "Mobile" players still can't play with anyone on a PC regardless whether their on PCEA or Flash

Mobile players can play PCEA players in coin games and head-to-head games (3-hole or 9-hole stroke games).  In both cases, the course and the holes and the green speeds are chosen at random.

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Sun, Oct 4 2020 4:56 PM

pdb1:

33 hours of play to this point . I cannot get it . Cannot play it at all . I cannot figure the meter . The yardages are different . Smoothness of play is bad . Meter is inconsistent . Load time at start is 5 minutes . Load between games is 2 to 3 minutes .

Has to be your system, which from what I am seeing has to be mobile.  I have never seen most of the above on the PCEA or Steam.

Wasn't about to repost all the junk you posted, but had to post the connection part, due to if I tried to delete it, it also highlighted the last quote.

• craigswan
    30,834 Posts
    Mon, Oct 5 2020 2:24 AM

Conniption.

RSS