Ending Flash the way WGT does...

Fri, Jan 8 2021 3:52 AM (102 replies)
  • SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2020 10:25 AM

pdb1:

SimonTheBeetle:

tramilleo:

WHO THE F**K ARE YOU TO TELL PEOPLE WHEN THEY CAN POST GET THE F**K OUTTA HERE WITH THAT BULLSH*T>............................

I've noticed lots going nuts lately... Is it a COVID thing?

CHEERS GUYS

:toast:

Have a GR8 Friday .

:its friday:

You too, my friend. 😀

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Sat, Oct 3 2020 3:05 AM

‘The Bible tells us to love our neighbours, and also to love our enemies; probably because they are generally the same people.’.

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Sat, Oct 3 2020 5:27 AM

craigswan:

‘The Bible tells us to love our neighbours, and also to love our enemies; probably because they are generally the same people.’.

AMEN!!!

• AlexBorgesjr
    1,296 Posts
    Sat, Oct 3 2020 7:49 PM

Here we have a difference of thoughts, instead of seeing all the faults in the new game we started helping our small club convert to new version, by always updating a link to down load new version, I would say 90 percent of the converts after 2 weeks , want some of the old things we were used to but don't want to return to old version, Including me. Now I respect everyone's choice, but if you really want to play golf like me with people I have played with close to 9 yrs some, you better embrace change, instead of fight it, Why? Well you can't win, so help your team convert and don't whine in front of them, doesn't show strong leadership. I was talking on the phone with a director today, we both prefer the new version now, I went back and played a game on old version ..... Dam it plays so slow compared to new version lol. but its up to you.   

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Sun, Oct 4 2020 2:23 AM

The new pcea version for 2021 .

People on the main forum are starting to embrace it .

Seems like if you give it a chance for a month or so it ain't so bad .

For me the meter being vertical instead of horizontal really does my brain in .

A bit like rubbing your tummy and patting your head at the same time .

It's Only Weird if it Doesn't Work - Swordroll's Blog | Wizard101 &  Pirate101

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Sun, Oct 4 2020 6:53 AM

The Big question is when Wgt retires the Flash version will there be cross platform play?Early Access Pc/Mac VS mobile/tablet play.Anyone have any info?If that is not going to happen I think there where be a mass migration to the other golf game that has 100's of course to play.

• TheSpark4
    42 Posts
    Sun, Oct 4 2020 12:42 PM

Tigerpaw509:

The Big question is when Wgt retires the Flash version will there be cross platform play?Early Access Pc/Mac VS mobile/tablet play.Anyone have any info?If that is not going to happen I think there where be a mass migration to the other golf game that has 100's of course to play.

Bloody well hope so.

For many strictly mobile players, me inc, this is so long overdue.
    Would go so far as being a total game-changer in fact. 

If you discount the showdowns - which are pretty much unplayable due to apparently unfixable bugs (unless wanna play Russian Roulette with your creds), I’m struggling to think of a SINGLE thing the mobile community has had to enhance the game in nigh on 2yrs now. 
    The promise of a new course? Not happened.
    New/additional camera angles for PCEA - where are they for mobile?
    Mobile players crying out for easy-to-access, routine, cross-platform play? Still looks a pipe-dream right now. 

All in all, essentially nothing whatsoever in two years for a v.large proportion of the game’s player base.
    Staggering, really. 

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Sun, Oct 4 2020 1:54 PM

pdb1:
    Maybe all of the people screaming for " cross platform play " .Will finally be happy

Not really because unless I'm mistaken "Mobile" players still can't play with anyone on a PC regardless whether their on PCEA or Flash? 

Cross-platform works between PCEA and Flash yes ...But if WGT removes the flash game then no cross-platform just like it has always been

RSS