Forums

Help › Forums

*** Downtime tonight 7/28/20 ***

Thu, Aug 6 2020 12:32 PM (113 replies)
  • JDGHOST
    6,787 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2020 7:36 AM

ALL clubs pages look normal(or the old way)... Except when viewing your "own" CC it seems....This might be by design?

JD

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2020 8:07 AM

Thanks Don and JD.

Maybe it's the 3-dot column that's the problem then, as that column only appears to me for my own club and not anyone else's, and even then only because I'm an owner. I'll check with the membership to see if the page looks okay to them.

So yes, my best guess now is that the 3-dot 'Edit or Remove' options column is the problem here as the dots are noticeably out of alignment in each row.

• ScottHope
    10,095 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2020 8:12 AM
    Wutpa:
    Does anyone see the formatting issue when they visit our club's page? Las Vegas Knights.
    It looks okay from my point of view Nigel, probably because I don't see the
  • WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2020 8:15 AM

JDGHOST:

ALL clubs pages look normal(or the old way)... Except when viewing your "own" CC it seems....This might be by design?

JD

What are you seeing? Any details would be helpful, also which browser you're using.

_CHAMPION 

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2020 8:15 AM

Wutpa:

There still seems to be a formatting issue on our club's home page. The 'Last Round' column of the Members List is out of alignment, as is the three-dot options column. This has led to each row being spaced twice as wide as usual.

It's not a huge deal, but it doesn't look good. I've tried it on four different browsers (Chrome, Vivaldi, Firefox and Edge) and the same issue is reproduced on all of them. Other country club pages down't seem to have the same problems when I visit them though, which is odd.

Does anyone see the formatting issue when they visit our club's page? Las Vegas Knights.

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2020 8:37 AM

Thanks Don, that's useful.

Hey Champ, see Don's post above for the appearance of the problem.

Nigel.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2020 3:06 PM

BPeterson8256:

Hey Champion,

I might be mistaken, but I think this is also associated with the downtime 2 nights ago. After the downtime, I saw the "Aloha Shorts" in the pro shop. I purchased them from my lap top. (I play the PCEA new version). The photo below shows what they look like in my inventory. If I equip them, they are just grey pants and my game will freeze. I have to exit out of the game to unfreeze my game. Then the game will play fine, but if I try to go back into apparel, the game freezes again.

The only way to change them is from my android phone. On my android phone, they look the way they are suppose to and they don't seem to effect anything. 

I wrote to customer service about this, but for the first time ever, I did not get a reply. Have others reported this issue?

Brett

I always thought it was a matter of time before someone comes up with a nude appearance apparel but never thought it'd be the company that would officially release it. LOL ;-)

• BPeterson8256
    2,908 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2020 4:02 PM

SimonTheBeetle:

I always thought it was a matter of time before someone comes up with a nude appearance apparel but never thought it'd be the company that would officially release it. LOL ;-)

...the Emperor's new golf clothes 😂

They have actually fixed the issue now.

• Bushbeater4
    1,400 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2020 6:36 PM

DonCaron:

Wutpa:

There still seems to be a formatting issue on our club's home page. The 'Last Round' column of the Members List is out of alignment, as is the three-dot options column. This has led to each row being spaced twice as wide as usual.

It's not a huge deal, but it doesn't look good. I've tried it on four different browsers (Chrome, Vivaldi, Firefox and Edge) and the same issue is reproduced on all of them. Other country club pages down't seem to have the same problems when I visit them though, which is odd.

Our clubs home page has the same problem...  our CC is 9-IRON

Tim

• AlaskanDame
    18,973 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2020 8:13 PM
    My club home page (with dots) looks fine, both on iPad/Safari and on desktop Flash version with a very old Maxthon browser.

AKD
RSS