Forums

Help › Forums

*** Downtime tonight 7/28/20 ***

Thu, Aug 6 2020 12:32 PM (113 replies)
  • Shankette
    1,571 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2020 1:21 PM

I am using Chrome.  'View All' for my Blogs gets the 'Ooops' page.  'View All' for Wall Posts by others shows all content.  The Profile page only shows titles.

Do we get compensated for doing this troubleshooting for WGT? (LOL)

I do have one suggestion for WGT...  SANDBOX

~Ro~

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2020 1:39 PM

Shankette:

I am seeing my blog posts' titles only.  The same for posts on my wall by others.  All are only showing the title of the post, none of the content, regardless of the content.  This seems to be the case for every profile page I have visited, friend or otherwise.

~Ro~

Ro

I use Firefox and can see mine but I get the oops page when clicking view all on yours. But on most of my friends I can see them.

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2020 1:57 PM

I think we are getting a preview of what will NOT be in the new version.

I believe I will be one of those NOT in the new version!

Lipstick all over this pig, but all the meat is gone.

• MCalderon402
    348 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2020 2:00 PM

WGTChampion:

Continue to investigate and look for more trouble. 

_CHAMPION 

Looks like Brackets aren't paying out either. Assume same goes for RGs & possibly other tourneys with credit prizes. 

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2020 2:15 PM

On the plus side there are some "new" putters :-)

In the spirit of positive thinking I'm ignoring the likelihood that some other putters with exacatly the same stats and a lower price tag have gone.

• Bushbeater4
    1,400 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2020 2:16 PM

DoctorLarry:

Good one Larry.  It amazes me how many things WGT can screw up with an update.  I tried watching some videos for credits on my tablet... the videos work but I don't get credit for them.  I gave up after abut four didn't give me anything.  But the bigger issue for me is when I try and log out of my PC program... click the button and it doesn't log me out.... click still on.... click still on.... click still on... you get the gist.....just another glitch because of an update.

• craigswan
    30,973 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2020 2:27 PM

who will have the last word is gone .

bet your all glad about that .

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2020 3:15 PM

craigswan:

who will have the last word is gone .

bet your all glad about that .

THAT Sir, is very sad and needs to be restored asap.

Was just on it last night but could not keep my eyes open and downtime was minutes away. Made a mental note to wish you a Happy Birthday today and to thank you for making my day so many times over, with your daily posts there.

RESTORE IT WGT  !!!!

EDIT:

Looks to be all there still to me Craig.

• hardwick1
    742 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2020 4:09 PM

The theft of intellectual property is even low for WGT.

Not all of those post and blogs were silly songs. Some were heartfelt messages to friends, some long gone aka dead. Some were profound statements of belief. 

WGT you have stolen that which was never yours.

Jill

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2020 4:14 PM

DoctorLarry:

Meatless pig with lipstick is interesting. 

Anyway, some updates.

From what I now understand, when they did the deploy last night there was an issue that kept full profile pages from loading. To give a quick fix, the contents of blog posts and wall posts were hidden. I'm guessing the original issue is what's causing the "view all" to go to an oops page for some users. 

We're still investigating and hope to have this resolved soon. 

The "leader" part of tournament leaderboards is apparently an issue where something is literally 1-pixel off from where it should be. 

I'm keeping an eye on RGs and Brackets to see if they will close on their own. If the ones that are currently stuck are still stuck by tomorrow morning I'll get those to close manually. 

There also seems to be an issue with logging out on Chrome. It seems this is an issue with the browser. 

_CHAMPION 

RSS