Forums

Help › Forums

*** Downtime tonight 7/28/20 ***

Thu, Aug 6 2020 12:32 PM (113 replies)
  • jacktrade51
    10,908 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2020 8:45 PM

Black Diamond GC has the same alignment issue on our home page also.  I figured just another "yuck" we would have to live with.

But we have not had a lot of the other problems mentioned above.  So go figure.

Tom.

• craigswan
    30,986 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2020 2:29 AM

Just read the new rules and regulations page .

WGT now requires all new members  to wear multi-coloured propellor hats - called “Noogler Hats”.

When you move to pro level you can remove them .

It'll never take off.

A cap with a propellor on the top

Apparently They also get a helium balloon to put on their desk. When enough helium leaks out that the balloon touches the desk, that is when the noogler is expected to be productive.

• craigswan
    30,986 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2020 2:54 AM

If all else fails clean your computer .

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2020 4:01 AM

Wutpa:

Does anyone see the formatting issue when they visit our club's page? Las Vegas Knights.

Looks like now it's fixed, back to normal. Good job, WGT! 👍

• xz05fm
    2,353 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2020 4:58 AM

It's not fixed, our country club page has the same issue, there's an additional "carriage return" or "new line" that's causing the extra line spacing.  In addition when I cut and paste the tournament results into an excel spreadsheet I also get additional spacing as above instead of everything staying on the same line.

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2020 5:28 AM

Hi

My Monitor is 24 inch. I have trouble with overlaying since today's update.

My avatar is overlayed under 1024 x 768 fullscreen mode. 

Any solutions would be appreciated.

Thanks

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2020 5:36 AM

I reinstalled the launcher n came back to normal. Sorry for the trouble.

Thanks

- Carl 

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2020 6:51 AM

xz05fm:

It's not fixed, our country club page has the same issue, there's an additional "carriage return" or "new line" that's causing the extra line spacing.  In addition when I cut and paste the tournament results into an excel spreadsheet I also get additional spacing as above instead of everything staying on the same line.

My homepage members list is back to normal now

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2020 7:00 AM

SimonTheBeetle:

Wutpa:

Does anyone see the formatting issue when they visit our club's page? Las Vegas Knights.

Looks like now it's fixed, back to normal. Good job, WGT! 👍

Confirmed. Thanks!

• craigswan
    30,986 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2020 10:24 AM

Residents of Charity Street in Los Angeles successfully appealed to have the name of their road changed as they didn’t like to announce they lived ‘on charity’.

There's a street in Dublin called Misery Hill where the unwanted lepers would sleep and criminals were hanged. The developers wanted to rebrand it but were told no by the council..

Is this where wgt have their HQ these days,..

RSS