Forums

Help › Forums

becoming tour Legend

Mon, Apr 22 2024 6:33 PM (73 replies)
  • dad19733
    164 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2024 12:11 PM

Wow, that was a little harsh, had you not unfriended me, I would have gladly done so. 

Have a nice day

HamdenPro:

dad19733:
    I will take another crack at it, but it's only showing 2 decimal points

Are you checking following playing in a coin room? Try playing in coin room, then play a ranked round and check again. If that does not work, play another coin room round (following the ranked round) and check again.

If that does not work, sell all your equipment, use credits to buy me balls, and quit playing! It would be apparent you are not even average.

• HamdenPro
    2,422 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2024 12:15 PM

dad19733:

Wow, that was a little harsh, had you not unfriended me, I would have gladly done so. 

Have a nice day

LOL, it was a bad joke.

Do not take the unfriending personally, I unfriended you a long time ago.:)

I had told you before, that, after a while, I remove friends from my list if I had not played with them in long time, or at all. In our case, we never played a single round.  I prefer not to have a long list of friends, it clutters up the screen when many are on and I only play with a few.

EDIT: And...I do not need any balls.

• Robert1893
    7,678 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2024 12:17 PM

dad19733:

Been following the thread. I agree that it came across a bit harsh. But I'm thinking (hoping) that was just HP's quirky sense of humor coming through and wasn't intended to be the way came across.

• Robert1893
    7,678 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2024 12:18 PM

@HamdenPro

Looks like we posted at pretty much the same time. 😀

• HamdenPro
    2,422 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2024 12:28 PM

Robert1893:
    wasn't intended to be the way came across.

No, it did not come across as intended, the comment about average was a bad reply to his not being able to get his average (in the decimal form needed). I have gone back and deleted the comment.

And this is the reason I should just stay out of the threads. :)

• Robert1893
    7,678 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2024 12:47 PM

Nah. You should stay.

Miscommunication happens. It's no big deal. Besides, it seems like there's only about a half dozen of us left here. Everybody else abandoned ship for the discordant experience. 😀

• dad19733
    164 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2024 1:03 PM

Lol, am good, and yeah I knew that

HamdenPro:

dad19733:

Have a nice day

LOL, it was a bad joke.

Do not take the unfriending personally, I unfriended you a long time ago.:)

I had told you before, that, after a while, I remove friends from my list if I had not played with them in long time, or at all. In our case, we never played a single round.  I prefer not to have a long list of friends, it clutters up the screen when many are on and I only play with a few.

EDIT: And...I do not need any balls.

• Robert1893
    7,678 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2024 6:56 PM

Squatch031:

Can someone explain to me the need for progressing past Legend, level 102?  At Legend, you are hitting from the Champion tees and at level 102, you have access to all of the equipment in the Pro shop.  Am I missing something?

People set various goals for themselves. Nothing more to it than that. 

• 4salebyowner
    13 Posts
    Tue, Mar 19 2024 3:29 PM

Okay after reading this, it makes sense, but how is a person to know how many ranked rounds he\she has in a tier. I'm at level 99 and with a 63.2 avg. have been for 5 years now. Average hasn't change in 3 years now. I could be wrong, but I have beaten some, not all TMs, and have been known to beat legends. This is why I am confused!

• SamSpayed
    4,909 Posts
    Wed, Mar 20 2024 10:26 AM

4salebyowner:

Okay after reading this, it makes sense, but how is a person to know how many ranked rounds he\she has in a tier. I'm at level 99 and with a 63.2 avg. have been for 5 years now. Average hasn't change in 3 years now. I could be wrong, but I have beaten some, not all TMs, and have been known to beat legends. This is why I am confused!

There is a handy chart that SimonTheBeetle created a little over 4 years ago (SEE CHART HERE).  

As a Master, you'll need your best 40 ranked rounds at Master tier to average 63.00 or less in order to Tier up to TM.  With 865 ranked rounds total in your Score History, I'm sure you've already played 40 ranked rounds at Master tier.  You just need to get your average down to 63.00.  You're very close (63.20 average).  Shoot a few more 31's on 9-hole ranked rounds and you'll get there 🙂

Alternatively, as a Master, if you win a few more Match Play games (not coin games) against TMs and above, that will provide a scoring boost that may push you up to TM.

Hope this helps.

RSS