Help › Forums

Why is this game freezing all the time?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 29 2023 9:11 AM (48 replies)
  • xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Mon, Jun 26 2023 7:48 AM

ct690911:

I think it freezes because it forgot its' sweater...however, I may be over-simplifying it.:)

I heard from an 'insider' that WGT uses an outdated Xenon cooling system for their servers.

I wrote to WGT years ago and told them to switch to the Rhenium based system but to date they seem to have not made the switch.

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Mon, Jun 26 2023 12:42 PM

Keep trolling...all you can do well is that.

There is nothing helpful from you in here, just gibberish.

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Mon, Jun 26 2023 2:10 PM

Yiannis1970:
    Let's add one more useless/ignorant/whatever post to 25.091 of yours to make them 25.092

+1000

And 5 more are added as he tries to make you sound like the loser, typical.

Yiannis1970:
    The main issue here in 99% of the cases is WGT's poor servers. After all these years you haven't  learned a thing about how this game works but you keep spreading misinformation to anyone like this one:

+1000

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Mon, Jun 26 2023 2:44 PM

Peace is accepted only by actions. Stop trolling every thread, stop posting whatever to anyone and i will have no problem with you at all.

What i have posted about WGT's server is crossed with at least 50-100 players. Even the same WGT does not deny its crappy servers and tries every now and then ways to overcome the problem. So...you have absolutely no clue about, but you keep insisting saying is more likely ''user's end fault''. This is not only inaccurate but ridiculous since all the users that have connectivity problems with the game, cleary state that everything else but WGT works perfectly with their lines.

In brief...if you are completely ignorant about a certain matter, just don't post. Is it so hard for you?

The ''clear your cookies and cashe'' joke (for years) has become obsolete. Noone is buying it or laughing anymore. They have to fix their servers. Simple as that.

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Mon, Jun 26 2023 3:02 PM

I knew it was futile but i thought to try...my bad.

RSS