Help › Forums

Next course coming to the game?

Wed, Jan 24 2024 12:42 PM (125 replies)
  • Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Mon, Jun 6 2022 7:14 AM

HamdenPro:

thunderbird:
    PGA National in Florida, is the next course.  Confirmed by my team of me and I.

Looks like Thunderbird is right....PGA National it is!!!  Looks brutal too - LOL

It has been all but "officially" confirmed on Discord, and here is a pic from WGT's Facebook page...

Couple updates later...

• tramilleo
    1,868 Posts
    Mon, Jun 6 2022 2:15 PM

Hahahahahaa  Yiannis

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Mon, Jun 6 2022 2:37 PM

Yiannis1970:

HamdenPro:

thunderbird:

Looks like Thunderbird is right....PGA National it is!!!  Looks brutal too - LOL

It has been all but "officially" confirmed on Discord, and here is a pic from WGT's Facebook page...

Couple updates later...

Man, I knew Tropical Storm Alex dumped a lot of rain in Florida recently but... Damn !!!

LOL

Don

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,496 Posts
    Mon, Jun 6 2022 2:40 PM

TopShelf2010:

Man, I knew Tropical Storm Alex dumped a lot of rain in Florida recently but... Damn !!! LOL

LMAO

BTW when are we getting Augusta National Golf Club, WGT?

(I know, Alosso, I know... Hope is futile.)

• BPeterson8256
    2,907 Posts
    Mon, Jun 6 2022 3:24 PM

With so much water, I was going to start a pool on how long it would take after we got the course for someone to complain. The course hasn't even been announced and I'm too late. 😂🤣 Someone on Facebook was already crying that WGT is only doing that course to make money off ball sales. 😂🤣

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Mon, Jun 6 2022 4:56 PM

BPeterson8256:
    With so much water, I was going to start a pool on how long it would take after we got the course for someone to complain.

I see what you did there.

• Imahacker58
    366 Posts
    Sat, Jun 11 2022 3:07 AM

BPeterson8256:

With so much water, I was going to start a pool on how long it would take after we got the course for someone to complain. The course hasn't even been announced and I'm too late. 😂🤣 Someone on Facebook was already crying that WGT is only doing that course to make money off ball sales. 😂🤣

That was probably me being a tad cynical,lol. I usually use cheap 10 credit sleeves anyway so doesn’t really phase me.

• Gotsodriver
    127 Posts
    Sat, Jun 11 2022 10:56 AM

Water World, get your Water Balls out of the Bag and into the pond. Bash & Splash

• fobby1980
    310 Posts
    Tue, Jun 14 2022 3:55 PM

Yiannis1970:

HamdenPro:

thunderbird:

Couple updates later...

I know us players are supposed to be grateful that TopGolf still remembers to bring new contents to us, but man this is a major let down. 

• Cicero733
    2,293 Posts
    Wed, Jun 15 2022 5:32 PM

Think we will see fishing and boating gear for sale in the Pro Shop? Maybe a franchised water skiing component or scuba gear?

RSS