Forums

Help › Forums

Next course coming to the game?

Wed, Jan 24 2024 12:42 PM (125 replies)
  • bobyero
    23 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2022 3:12 AM

JDGHOST:

Riddle me this Batman.....Why is it an other Certain online golf site has 39 Official courses and hundreds of custom built courses to chose from and here at WGT we 15(Full Play) not including the "Best Of's" ?? And I've ONLY seen 2 new courses since I joined WGT in 2017  TWO!!!  Really?

Around half of the official courses are fictional user created which are great courses. There are tens of thousands of courses if not more to play online. Mostly fictional. New courses everyday. I have created 4 of my own since January. 

• thunderbird
    381 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2022 4:12 PM

PGA National in Florida, is the next course.  Confirmed by my team of me and I. 

Check out WGT Golf Twitter post from February 27th.  

• protonc
    644 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2022 5:02 PM

bobyero:

JDGHOST:

Riddle me this Batman.....Why is it an other Certain online golf site has 39 Official courses and hundreds of custom built courses to chose from and here at WGT we 15(Full Play) not including the "Best Of's" ?? And I've ONLY seen 2 new courses since I joined WGT in 2017  TWO!!!  Really?

Around half of the official courses are fictional user created which are great courses. There are tens of thousands of courses if not more to play online. Mostly fictional. New courses everyday. I have created 4 of my own since January. 

I have a post for that too.

New Fictional Courses Created by WGT

New Fictional Courses Created by WGT Additional

• protonc
    644 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2022 5:09 PM

thunderbird:

Check out WGT Golf Twitter post from February 27th.  

LOL, one could hope, but I don't see it happening.  Feb.27th

• spgolfer3
    158 Posts
    Sun, May 8 2022 4:57 PM

I believe you're right thunderbird - they wouldn't tease us like that surely ?

watch out for the gators lol

• okiechuck
    6,448 Posts
    Wed, May 11 2022 11:48 PM

Why not Cabo or Whistler??? We already had them once and were a welcome change to the menu. At first they were pay-to-play but went free play in December right before the change over from Flash. Great courses, they were and fun to play. Bring them back, please

Cheers, Chuck

• pjsbush74
    360 Posts
    Sat, May 14 2022 7:25 AM

Never got to play them once being mobile only you don't get the chance or to play alt shot either a course that all platforms can play would be best not just to benefit 1 platform 

• pjsbush74
    360 Posts
    Sat, May 14 2022 7:25 AM

Never got to play them once being mobile only you don't get the chance or to play alt shot either a course that all platforms can play would be best not just to benefit 1 platform 

• HamdenPro
    2,412 Posts
    Sat, Jun 4 2022 7:14 AM

thunderbird:

Looks like Thunderbird is right....PGA National it is!!!  Looks brutal too - LOL

It has been all but "officially" confirmed on Discord, and here is a pic from WGT's Facebook page...

• beerstine
    666 Posts
    Mon, Jun 6 2022 3:47 AM

Will gators be a part of that course?  What's the penalty if you hit one?

RSS