Help › Forums

Elite Collection

rated by 0 users
Sat, Mar 28 2020 5:55 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • borntobesting
    9,632 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2020 8:51 AM

Have they already brought it back or did someone make a mistake? I clicked on the new apparel tab at the pro shop on the flash version and the apparel page did not load. What loaded was the Elite collection page. 

• SamSpayed
    4,911 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2020 10:19 AM

I imagine WGT just changed the name of the tab from Elite Collection to Apparel and left the link unchanged..

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2020 10:38 AM

borntobesting:

Have they already brought it back or did someone make a mistake? I clicked on the new apparel tab at the pro shop on the flash version and the apparel page did not load. What loaded was the Elite collection page. 

It’s already been mentioned by Champ after the last update that it’s finished. This is the 2nd time you’ve mentioned it in as many days. What they did last time isn’t this time, the games changing, and heading towards the mobile PCEA and mobile play. Hence the end of the ‘elite collection’

Top Golf as your obviously aware now run the business, and they obviously don’t want to dish out gift cards and the like. I’d also think the credit videos are not far from reaching their demise, so no more freebies, “we(Topgolf) want the people to spend real money, we’re here to make a profit”

• borntobesting
    9,632 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2020 11:05 AM

andwhy67:

borntobesting:

It’s already been mentioned by Champ after the last update that it’s finished. This is the 2nd time you’ve mentioned it in as many days. What they did last time isn’t this time, the games changing, and heading towards the mobile PCEA and mobile play. Hence the end of the ‘elite collection’

Top Golf as your obviously aware now run the business, and they obviously don’t want to dish out gift cards and the like. I’d also think the credit videos are not far from reaching their demise, so no more freebies, “we(Topgolf) want the people to spend real money, we’re here to make a profit”

I don't know what you are on about! this is not the second time i have mentioned this in 2 days, I just wanted to see if the new Loud mouth apparel was in the pro shop and the apparel page did not load. It was the Elite collection page. Look for yourself 

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2020 11:15 AM

borntobesting:

andwhy67:

borntobesting:

I don't know what you are on about! this is not the second time i have mentioned this in 2 days, I just wanted to see if the new Loud mouth apparel was in the pro shop and the apparel page did not load. It was the Elite collection page. Look for yourself 

Lol, you were going on about it yesterday, and i have looked.

Thanks for the never ending advice, 

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2020 11:20 AM

borntobesting:
    I don't know what you are on about! this is not the second time i have mentioned this in 2 days

He thought you were talking about the last time they removed gift cards. I did look and you're right, I imagine it's just a mistake and this one will be fixed very quickly.

• johnniemo
    51 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2020 2:54 PM

Gentlemen, gentlemen... In the latest WGT News offering under Loudmouth apparel there is this note:

Note: Loudmouth apparel will be visible in the Pro Shop on desktop and mobile once you update your app.

Maybe this is all you need to do.

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2020 4:20 PM

Android updated yesterday

• callaghan159
    6,232 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2020 3:02 AM

So if you purchase the Magic Bus apparrel through mobile will it show up on PC. I did not see the option to purchase on my laptop.  I am a laptop user.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2020 4:45 AM

callaghan159:

So if you purchase the Magic Bus apparrel through mobile will it show up on PC. I did not see the option to purchase on my laptop.  I am a laptop user.

I think Brian if your using the EA version it’s only for that version and mobile, as in phone, tablet etc. It’s still not showing on my iPhone so bought what i needed through the EA version. (desktop)

Also i noticed on the drop down menu on flash, it did show ‘apparel’ but that took me straight to the ‘elite’ page.

As for showing up on the PC version i doubt it, there is already ‘loudmouth’ pants, as your probably aware anyway!

• PAGES
RSS