Forums

Help › Forums

Shot Pal and Putter Pal not showing

Mon, Mar 22 2021 10:59 AM (46 replies)
  • MulderFoxx
    3 Posts
    Thu, Sep 24 2020 2:32 PM

ScottHope:

You need to buy it if you're not in a country club (level ≥ 4 I believe to get it for free).

I just quit one country club to join another. That explains it. THANK YOU!

• scotstoun
    2 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2021 8:52 AM

I know this is quite an old post but I’m having problems with this. I can’t get an answer from WGT. I left a club and so lost the shot Pal. I have since bought it but can’t see it anywhere. Shotpal is enabled in my settings and says I’m equipped but it does not show up. I’m using an iPad most of the time but it still doesn’t show on my Mac. Pretty poor since it cost 200 coins but I am not getting the benefits. I’m assuming it will be deducting every shot as if I have it enabled! 

• BPeterson8256
    2,903 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2021 9:51 AM

scotstoun:

I know this is quite an old post but I’m having problems with this. I can’t get an answer from WGT. I left a club and so lost the shot Pal. I have since bought it but can’t see it anywhere. Shotpal is enabled in my settings and says I’m equipped but it does not show up. I’m using an iPad most of the time but it still doesn’t show on my Mac. Pretty poor since it cost 200 coins but I am not getting the benefits. I’m assuming it will be deducting every shot as if I have it enabled! 

It looks like you found a club, but if you ever need to find this setting again, you can find it in your settings under GAME from your home page. The settings icon will be on the bottom right of your home page.

Also, if you are ever in need again, Simpatico Springs has an open door policy. You are welcome to stop by and use our Shot Pal and Putter Pal with no expectations. Come and go as you please.

Brett

• scotstoun
    2 Posts
    Sun, Jan 3 2021 2:52 AM

Thank you Brett. That is very generous of you! I have now been given a very simple solution and asked that it be made accessible to all members who have come across this problem. A simple case of turning off Shot Pal and saving it. Then return and switch shotpal on and save it. Hey presto!! Shot Pal is back! 

I am still not sure which club to remain with and have been flitting a bit between them. Can I ask though. Is your club looking for members and would they accept a humble Scotsman! :)

Thank you again.

Fred 

• BPeterson8256
    2,903 Posts
    Sun, Jan 3 2021 3:15 AM

scotstoun:

I am still not sure which club to remain with and have been flitting a bit between them. Can I ask though. Is your club looking for members and would they accept a humble Scotsman! :)

Thank you again.

Fred 

You would be welcome anytime. 

Any friend of Amelia Pond is a friend of mine. 😁

Brett

• jhall299
    2 Posts
    Mon, Mar 22 2021 10:50 AM

How do you access the flash version? I only have the app? I am having the same issue.

• borntobesting
    9,601 Posts
    Mon, Mar 22 2021 10:59 AM

jhall299:

How do you access the flash version? I only have the app? I am having the same issue.

You can't access the flash version, It no longer exists. 

RSS