Forums

Help › Forums

Shot Pal and Putter Pal not showing

Mon, Mar 22 2021 10:59 AM (46 replies)
  • AceHoler26
    321 Posts
    Sat, Mar 14 2020 7:36 PM

Using FireFox for a browser.  The first time I used the new format both PutterPal and ShotPal were displaying if they were turned on in the options.  Now they are not showing at all even though they are turned on in the options.

Is this a browser problem ?

What is the recommended browser to use with the new format ?

Since the game now takes up the entire screen I have no point of reference for distances on the meter, so PutterPal and ShotPal are essential.

New format will take some getting used to, but the movements look more realistic.  Looks like putting will be a challenge so maybe everyone's scores will be more toward looking more real rather than most of the top players shooting 55, 56. etc.

• nolan60
    176 Posts
    Sat, Mar 14 2020 9:02 PM

No. 1 ... its not connected to any browser its an app .... go to your setting the thing that looks like a gear you can enable shot pal and putter pal there

nolan

• ScottHope
    9,981 Posts
    Sun, Mar 15 2020 1:53 AM

It has been reported that you need to have Putter Pal and Shot Pal turned on in both the new game and the flash game for them to appear in the new game. 

• borntobesting
    9,601 Posts
    Sun, Mar 15 2020 4:17 AM

ScottHope:

It has been reported that you need to have Putter Pal and Shot Pal turned on in both the new game and the flash game for them to appear in the new game. 

Also there is a green area underneath both putter pal and shot pal if you click on it will turn them off. Make a sure there is not a grey area underneath them. That is what shows when you have turned them off by clicking on the green area.

• TopShelf2010
    10,876 Posts
    Sun, Mar 15 2020 5:20 AM

• AceHoler26
    321 Posts
    Sun, Mar 15 2020 10:37 AM

nolan60:

No. 1 ... its not connected to any browser its an app .... go to your setting the thing that looks like a gear you can enable shot pal and putter pal there

nolan

I have done that.....as I explained in my original post.  But still no shot and putter pal

• AceHoler26
    321 Posts
    Sun, Mar 15 2020 10:38 AM

ScottHope:

Now that is interesting......I will try that.

And I think they should add the button to toggle the shot and putter pals on and off like they have in the current game.

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Sun, Mar 15 2020 10:41 AM

not too sure about this but

shot and putter pal is not available in the new app

• TopShelf2010
    10,876 Posts
    Sun, Mar 15 2020 10:58 AM

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Sun, Mar 15 2020 12:50 PM

pcea