Forums

Help › Forums

Shot Pal and Putter Pal not showing

Mon, Mar 22 2021 10:59 AM (46 replies)
  • MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Sun, Mar 15 2020 12:54 PM

SP & PP are there in the PCEA. You have to turn them on by going into the game options area and selecting them. 

• AceHoler26
    321 Posts
    Sun, Mar 15 2020 1:24 PM

MarchieB:

SP & PP are there in the PCEA. You have to turn them on by going into the game options area and selecting them. 

I have both turned on in the options and they are not showing.  That is why I started this post to begin with.  There is some kind of issue, at least in my case.

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Sun, Mar 15 2020 1:44 PM

you do have the option to turn them off or on  but in a game they dont show up

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Mon, Mar 16 2020 9:26 AM

I have PCEA installed but don't really play on it. I checked this morning and PP & SP are working for me so I don't believe they disabled for the PCEA.

- Have you tried accessing the game options while playing your round where the PP/SP aren't working to see if they have somehow been turned off when starting a round??? Click on top right corner info box  --> select options.

If they are turned on and still don't show up the only thing I can suggest is to uninstall the launcher program and do a fresh reinstall.

• accuate
    1,076 Posts
    Mon, Mar 16 2020 10:10 AM

Yes I have unistalled  wgt launcher 2x and then went to options turned them off and back on.

Now I have no meter increments on my driver & irons let alone no putterpal or shot pal.

Everyone else that has tried it have no problem I don't understand why I don't have either???

• AceHoler26
    321 Posts
    Tue, Mar 17 2020 10:44 AM

ScottHope:

It has been reported that you need to have Putter Pal and Shot Pal turned on in both the new game and the flash game for them to appear in the new game. 

Scott thanks !  Bingo, that is exactly what it was.  I turned them on in the Flash version and they were on in the new format.  Then when I turned them off in the Flash version they disappeared from the new format.

Thanks again !

Gary

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Tue, Mar 17 2020 10:52 AM

WGT Logic !!!  😖 😂

• ScottHope
    9,981 Posts
    Tue, Mar 17 2020 11:47 AM

AceHoler26:
    Scott thanks !  Bingo, that is exactly what it was.  I turned them on in the Flash version and they were on in the new format.  Then when I turned them off in the Flash version they disappeared from the new format. Thanks again !  Gary

You're welcome Gary. I'll just pass your thanks on to the community as I can't remember who mentioned this in the first place. Thank you.  ; )

MarchieB:
    WGT Logic !!!  😖 😂

It's a WGT AND logic gate Marchie, you end up with a false output unless you have two true inputs.  ; )   (I'm not exactly sure what I just said but it sounds good, lol).

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Tue, Mar 17 2020 12:14 PM

ScottHope:

It's a WGT AND logic gate Marchie, you end up with a false output unless you have two true inputs.  ; )   (I'm not exactly sure what I just said but it sounds good, lol).

You are talking electronic gate logic Scott.  Just have to figure out which one is high and low to know which type of gate.

NAND 

AND

OR

NOR

• ScottHope
    9,981 Posts
    Tue, Mar 17 2020 12:23 PM

Thanks Gary, I'm starting to remember why I gave up my electronics course at college. ; ) 

RSS