Help › Forums

2 App/Mobile Questions

rated by 0 users
Sun, Mar 15 2020 3:06 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Sat, Mar 7 2020 4:54 AM

1. On some holes, I see (on the mini-map, when click on camera) several numbers 1,2,3 etc. Are those for different camera views? If so, how do you make them work? I tap them and nothing changes. Seems every hole, I only have one camera view from tee to green (one from tee, one on approach)

2. When I play the coin rooms, I get a lot of apparrel that's maxed out, but I don't use it. If I pay the coins, and max those items out, will I continue to get them? Seems pointless to keep getting items that are maxed, whether I upgrade them or not.

Thanks for any help.

Jay

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Sat, Mar 7 2020 5:07 AM

Jay you have to click on the camera number in the lower right hand corner. The numbers in the grey circle.

Have no idea about the coin rooms, dont play them

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Sat, Mar 7 2020 5:24 AM

Woodoworkery:
    Jay you have to click on the camera number in the lower right hand corner. The numbers in the grey circle.

Thanks Gary. I've tried to tap on them, even tried to click on them using emulator for mobile. Nothing works. 

I'll give it another go

• MarchieB
    1,526 Posts
    Sat, Mar 7 2020 5:40 AM

Jay,

You should be able to click on the mini map itself to pull up the camera view numbers or just below the mini map is a camera icon that will do the same thing. You should be then able to click on the numbers themselves to toggle between the different camera views. If it's not working properly I'm not sure what to say, maybe try uninstalling and reinstall.

For the Apparel that is maxed out, if you pay to upgrade them all the way to level 10 then when you do get them again rather than saying maxed out you will receive silver coins instead. But if you are only upgrading to get the coins (not using the item) it's probably pointless as the amount of coins you will receive is not much 500-2000 coins (?) and it will cost you a lot more to upgrade to level 10.

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Sat, Mar 7 2020 5:52 AM

Thanks Marchie. 

I went back and tried the camera views, and found the white numbers (the correct ones). I'd been trying the blue ones on the mini-map. Some high wind holes have been a nightmare (especially since I can't play high winds on any of the WGT versions!!) using just the one camera view.

Thanks for the apparell answer, too. Seems pointless either way. Maybe one day they'll fix it so maxed items don't come in the boxes. 

Thanks again for y'alls help. Gonna be nice to play using different camera views now :-)

• MarchieB
    1,526 Posts
    Sat, Mar 7 2020 7:42 AM

Also just a possible FYI. If you’re left handed then it’s probably already how you like it but from the options you can move the mini map to the other side. Applies more to mobile than PCEA. 

• bossbird
    2,196 Posts
    Sun, Mar 8 2020 9:38 AM

With regards to apparel , it depends which sponsors apparel is maxed. For example I am maxed on top golf , and when I play and win in Rio for example instead of winning 36k coins , I win over 42k , for Montreal instead of 180 k , I get 212k , so if you are chasing coins they do make a difference . 

• MarchieB
    1,526 Posts
    Sun, Mar 8 2020 10:56 AM

Bossbird, yes the extra coins received when you win are because the Apparel items attributes that you have is “+ coin %“    
    What we’re talking about (Maxed items) is that once you have an item maxed out then when you receive it again in a sponsor pack instead of it saying “Maxed Out” it will give you coins.

• bossbird
    2,196 Posts
    Sun, Mar 8 2020 1:39 PM

Yes true , the additional coins may be a few hundred or several thousand if you have a platinum box , which of course isn’t that often , normally on a silver box it’s between 800-1400 in my case anyway.

• SeveFrost
    1,502 Posts
    Mon, Mar 9 2020 3:32 AM

Jay, if you're going to continue using the app/mobile game, one thing worth buying is the appearance function in the apparel section where you can pick the boosts you want/need but it will allow you to wear a different set of clothing that you prefer. I can't remember the cost but it's worth getting

• PAGES
RSS