Forums

Help › Forums

The Friends List----removal

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 9 2020 7:41 PM (5 replies)
  • reddawg227
    17 Posts
    Sat, Feb 29 2020 4:00 PM

Can't seem to figure out how to un-friend those players that now do not wish to play in a game with me in it. Their right but I don't see the need to keep them in my friends list , my right .  Thanks----

• WGTShamWow
    908 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2020 9:11 AM

If you click on their profile picture and go to their profile page, across the top of their profile will be a few options, including remove friend.

• reddawg227
    17 Posts
    Sat, Mar 7 2020 3:42 PM

Thanks for your response, I have found and used the tool. I had another player cuss me out and call me a homosexual as well as several other unsavory names a couple of days ago going by the handle xxxxxx and I used the removal for him as well. Some strange birds on this site now and then. thanks again------

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Mon, Mar 9 2020 2:53 PM

reddawg227:
    Thanks for your response, I have found and used the tool. I had another player cuss me out and call me a homosexual as well as several other unsavory names a couple of days ago going by the handle [-----] and I used the removal for him as well. Some strange birds on this site now and then. thanks again------

It's against the Terms & Conditions to call out a named player in the forum, so you might want to edit your post to remove their name.

If you have a complaint about someone (for abuse, in your example) then send their name to Customer Services and let them deal with it as they see fit. But naming them here could mean you get moderated, or worse.

Nigel.

• reddawg227
    17 Posts
    Mon, Mar 9 2020 7:41 PM

as requested this guys name was removed

• alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Tue, Mar 10 2020 2:30 AM

reddawg227:
    I had another player cuss me out [...] and I used the removal for him as well.
    You may block him via the blocking list in your account. It hinders him to message you and to invite you to games, and it unfriends him automatically.

Alas, it doesn't prevent chance encounters in MP games by automatic player selection.

RSS