Forums

Help › Forums

Free Credits Videos

Thu, Jun 24 2021 2:32 PM (53 replies)
  • borntobesting
    9,254 Posts
    Thu, Jun 24 2021 4:42 AM

bossbird:

I don’t know why, but on iPad in France there are no offers available to me. So perhaps it’s a country thing ? 
    I am able to still get videos for credits , but again like others have said the last few days it’s been hit and miss.  

Leslie did you ever get offers on the offer wall?

When they first put the offer wall om mobile I got that message, I checked a few things and found that for what ever reason my zip code was incorrect. I changed it to the correct zip code and I had offers and have had them ever since. Maybe if you check mail code if that is what it is called in France you might find that yours is incorrect as well

• bypass07
    1,357 Posts
    Thu, Jun 24 2021 11:42 AM

borntobesting:

bossbird:

I don’t know why, but on iPad in France there are no offers available to me. So perhaps it’s a country thing ? 
    I am able to still get videos for credits , but again like others have said the last few days it’s been hit and miss.  

When they first put the offer wall om mobile I got that message, I checked a few things and found that for what ever reason my zip code was incorrect. I changed it to the correct zip code and I had offers and have had them ever since. Maybe if you check mail code if that is what it is called in France you might find that yours is incorrect as well

Are you out of the doghouse now? Can you get free credits again?

• bossbird
    1,288 Posts
    Thu, Jun 24 2021 2:25 PM

I can’t get any offers on mobile on iPad , just a message saying there are no offers available, I can however get the 150 free credits each day from “watching” videos , and occasionally do surveys , but they have to be accessed from WGT.com, not from the mobile app .

my postcode is correct on my account for me in France 

• borntobesting
    9,254 Posts
    Thu, Jun 24 2021 2:32 PM

bypass07:

borntobesting:

bossbird:

Are you out of the doghouse now? Can you get free credits again?

I was always able to get free credits just not the Peanut Labs surveys or offers. And I still can't get them. 

RSS