15,367 Posts
    Sun, Sep 11 2011 9:13 PM

Brian430:
    I'm being accused of being male?

Hey Sun...notice Brian is being accused of being a male...lol

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, Sep 11 2011 9:16 PM

Lol...just thinking about things, I finally figured out what Forrest Gump 's momma meant.

"Stupid is as Stupid does"...lol

• suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Mon, Sep 12 2011 12:50 AM

lol.

Not the smartest tool in the shed that one..

• Dianne81
    773 Posts
    Mon, Sep 12 2011 9:08 AM

renniw52:

OMG, I'm in love. Where are you? Your tree or mine? Have nuts-will travel.

Hey Renn

Im a squirrel ( if you dont believe me, just look at my current avatar photo)     please send me callaways :))

Hugs and kisses

Sandy lol

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Sep 12 2011 9:27 AM

Sorry Dianne, your too late. Andyson found my true love for me, and Yj has the picture to prove it. I'm no longer free to gift balls, Callaways or whatnuts, I mean whatnots. Nic-eisha and I found out we are third cousins but it don't matter. We're moving to W.Va. Folks up there stay to themselves about such things and so forth. Her uncle Swingnut is giving us a starter tree until we can get our own. But thanks for the kind offer of yourself.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, Sep 12 2011 9:43 AM

renniw52:
    Her uncle Swingnut is giving us a starter tree until we can get our own.

Thanks for the pic man!  Ol' Swingnut's got a right nice place down yonder.

• Dianne81
    773 Posts
    Mon, Sep 12 2011 9:44 AM

renniw52:

Sorry Dianne, your too late. Andyson found my true love for me, and Yj has the picture to prove it. I'm no longer free to gift balls, Callaways or whatnuts, I mean whatnots. Nic-eisha and I found out we are third cousins but it don't matter. We're moving to W.Va. Folks up there stay to themselves about such things and so forth. Her uncle Swingnut is giving us a starter tree until we can get our own. But thanks for the kind offer of yourself.

I respect that and happy for you, I cant offer you anything as extravagant as a startertree in swingnuts fortress of harmony shown above.  .....

just a quick question... had I posted my really sexy photo below, would you have shared your nuts? Just need to work on my approach for my next target victi....... errr I mean suitor :)

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Sep 12 2011 10:07 AM

Well you didn't show no tail, those other things there in the picture are just for the youngins we're fixin to have soon. Maybe you can move up to Uncle Swingnut's high rise condo complex and We'll get ya a date with cousin Numbnuts, he sure likes all the parts of his women folk. I hope Nic-eisha don't find out I looked at your picture. I'll be the new cousin Nonuts.

• 3puttsSuk
    361 Posts
    Mon, Sep 12 2011 12:03 PM

meoffer:

the funny thing is - everyone can c what u type 2 other people

only here - not on a person's profile page - u have 2 go on 2 their page 2 c what messages people have left - it's a one on one thing - also on my page I or the person leaving the message can delete it - here u can't -  here everyone that views these postings c's it & that's what TW wants & that's what I'm saying - do u understand now?   seems u have a problem reading what people r saying - do u have a prob?  Don't tell me your another TW cause I won't go thru with u what I went thru with him - I didn't sign up 2 play here 2 put up with jerks & don't quote me - u have something 2 say 2 me send me a personal message or leave it on my page not here - HERE WE GO AGAIN -

Direct from CHOPE's wall

"Thanks for being my friend"

us country club boys have 2 stick together & it looks like u have 2 play more often - period

what happened 2 u between Feb & Jul - must have been a great vacation

looking forward 2 some Country Club tournies - don't forget 2 sign up - we can use u

Thanks Again  Jack

I guess "boys" is just being used loosely here.  Also posted the day before your "I'm getting on the bandwagon" post

Then again this is a virtual world...

• 3puttsSuk
    361 Posts
    Mon, Sep 12 2011 12:07 PM

...and that's just NASTY

Crack kills

RSS