Faking your person!

rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 18 2011 3:57 PM (83 replies)
  • TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Fri, Sep 9 2011 12:50 PM

meoffer:
    if I was a guy

According to your little rant on your blog.  YOU ARE A MAN........   Jack  lol

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Sep 9 2011 12:52 PM

Yes YJ I found her, didn't take me long, Ya got to love the speed of the internet. I just posted my card Andy sent me and whoops there she was. I'll never be able to repay you guys for your dating service, it's incredible. Hope her mother doesn't see that picture, she's from Lancaster.

• Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Fri, Sep 9 2011 2:01 PM

LMAO at all the post this is a funny one, love the squirel pictures and talk the best. Havent laughted so hard in a while.

@TS:: Seriously i have played alot of online game and like you find it silly that people play the game and create a false image. G.I.R.L.S (Guys in real life) have been on the net in one way or form forever taking advantage of lonely guys. Now some people do it for other reasons, my cousin for example when ever we play games he chooses girl characters. I asked him why the heck does he do that? His response made sense. If I am going to play a game why not look at something that I like. Best of luck to you and dont let it bother you.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Sep 9 2011 2:37 PM

UPDATE: Nic-eisha and I have decided to build our nest somewhere in W.Va. We want to start a family right away. Her clock is ticking and so is my (never mind). Will keep you all posted on our progress. I'm taking her to the Vet tomorrow to get her teeth ground down a little. Love really hurts sometimes but it's worth the pain. And to think I would have never found her if it wasn't for WGT.

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Sat, Sep 10 2011 3:28 PM

meoffer:

Eat me - rant - what is that - look it up in the dictionary - I'm not ranting - I'm replying 2 a post jerk off - a man I'm I - so u say - if I was - I would b more a man than u HICK BOY

People like u r so easy 2 fool but u can't help being so dumb

GROW UP & LEAVE ME ALONE

I post my name as Jack because my handle is Meoffer - now stupid - put Jack before Meoffer & what do u get - something u like 2 do a lot - Now if anyone cares check out TeeWade's profile page - check out his friends - a lot of so called women I wonder why that is

Don't start something u can't finish little boy

lmao..... thanks for being such a fan. Don't know what you're trying to prove by provoking me here with YOUR childish antics, name-calling and threats. Even your information you are trying to present here is as bogus as your rants. Example: Ummm  over half of my friends are males, not the other way around. Of the 12 I believe it is women friends I have on there, only 3 of them did I invite to be my friend. The list goes on but you know what little lady. It really doesn't matter anymore, just as you don't. So you can quit the "woe is me" crap. That card has been way overplayed.

Love and kisses to my new #1 fan.....from your little hick boy  xoxo

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Sep 10 2011 4:24 PM

Ladies and gentlemen, let's try to be just that. I don't understand the anger and the jabs. When someone comes back at you, just be the better person and let them have the last words, they will eventually have to eat those words. Just my opinion but it's the way I deal with it. I have had a lot of not so nice things said to me on here. If I can't come back with humor or understanding of the person I am dealing with, I just let it be.

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Sat, Sep 10 2011 4:45 PM

LOL  again you know nothing....I chose to delete more than a hundred friends to help deal with the meter jumps. I chose to play solo in my CC as I have on the other golf games. I'd never accept anyone to be in it. Geezus what is it with you and your assumptions? If you weren't loved as a child, that isn't my fault! Take your own advice you've so eloquently given to me and maybe.....just maybe this will all pass. I kind of think this has gone beyond what it needed to be. Tell you what, why don't we go hop in the back of that pick up truck shown earlier and lets do what the squirrels do and make up and be friends.  I'm extending the olive branch....

Wow  hadn't even finished this one and you still go on   lol.   Despite your anger, the branch still awaits...

ya know, upon further reading of your posts, I changed my mind. I retract the olive branch. You are just a very rude, mean and bitchy person who lies to make themselves look better in the eyes of others. I could sit here and correct every dam thing you've said in your little "woeeeee is me" drama series but there's no point, is there.

I give up with you, I really do. You win. ( golf claps )

RSS