Faking your person!

rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 18 2011 3:57 PM (83 replies)
  • suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Sat, Sep 10 2011 5:28 PM

guy for sure. 

Google searched photo 100%

The photo says a 1000 words , this could be Jack or sam in past posts.

• golfentwilly
    158 Posts
    Sat, Sep 10 2011 5:44 PM

O                                                         M                                                   G

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Sep 10 2011 6:12 PM

Is that a handsome woman or an ugly man? Either way they need help. Goodness some people are not meant to breed with any living thing on earth.

• suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Sat, Sep 10 2011 6:15 PM

With the right make over (hair done make up a nice dress) they could both look like this lol!

Big night on the town for these fine ladys lol

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Sat, Sep 10 2011 7:34 PM

meoffer:
    Heck at least if I have something 2 say 2 u I post it on your page not here 4 everyone 2 see

the funny thing is is everyone can see what you type to other people.

Andyson once made a reputation meter, including a 

sense of humor

or all liquored up 

anyone remember that?

jeez

-G 

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Sep 10 2011 7:56 PM

L   M   A   O   you guys nuts LOL

• Brian430
    1 Posts
    Sat, Sep 10 2011 9:56 PM

suncity28:
    The photo says a 1000 words , this could be Jack or sam in past posts.

Wow!  How did I get thrown into this mix??  All I did was comment on something someone said earlier in a positive manner and now I'm being accused of being male? What the hail? Refocus yalls attention on the squirrels and their upcoming nupital! :)  Sorry if I said anything that upset anyone here. That was my 1st post to a forum (could be my last after seeing this) lol   Good luck everyone!

• suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Sun, Sep 11 2011 6:27 PM

Brian430:
    Wow!  How did I get thrown into this mix??  All I did was comment on something someone said earlier in a positive manner and now I'm being accused of being male

What you talking about ^^^^^^^^^^ the above post is/was your first post on these forums. & your talking about some other post.

EDIT:

So I am, guessing you made a comment with a different account then you changed back to make a comment with this account.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, Sep 11 2011 9:12 PM

suncity28:

So I am, guessing you made a comment with a different account then you changed back to make a comment with this account.

Busted...lol..good job Suncity

Now, need to head back down to moms bsesment and see if the cheetos are still good;)

RSS