Forums

Help › Forums

Faking your person!

rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 18 2011 3:57 PM (83 replies)
  • RallyOU812
    231 Posts
    Thu, Sep 8 2011 4:36 PM

I have played on WGT  for quite some time now and in the last few months I have seen people playing different identities. Always men playing as women, posting very provocative pictures and then asking for gifts.

I have played many games in the past and never realized the perk's the came with requiring member to use and join Team Speak, free program and difficult to disguise the voice. Men pretending to be women is somewhat rude and the deceit that follows really hurts some members of the WGT community. Lying to get free stuff, cheating to steal from others in my eyes is a crime, just not punishable here.

Everyone needs to be aware of the fake identities out there and I have seen a few, some use pictures of celebrities or models, I checked into a few and know the false appearance is just in order to get some form of admiration, or even gifts.

Be aware everyone, typing never really reveals the true person!

Thanks all,

RallyOU812

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Sep 8 2011 4:44 PM

My grandpa Thayer always told me that a little powder and paint will make her what she ain't. Always check first thing in the morning, not late at night. If she has an adams apple, well enough said. If she has bigger feet than me or her voice is lower than mine--no bar time after the round.

• floppy131
    87 Posts
    Thu, Sep 8 2011 6:35 PM

I posted something about this type of thing a couple of weeks ago, and WGT did nothing about it. I sent them the info, but nothing transpired. First things first, if the girl is a total hottie and looks like a model picture, It is not real.

No beautiful young lady in there right mind would play this game. Okey maybe some.

Like I said WGT does not do anything about it, Theres one profile in which I reported to WGT with a Naked Women as the avatar/ Yes I love women, but young kids play this game as well.

• jeffdos924
    1,085 Posts
    Thu, Sep 8 2011 6:37 PM

RallyOU812:
    Everyone needs to be aware of the fake identities out there and I have seen a few, some use pictures of celebrities or models, I checked into a few and know the false appearance is just in order to get some form of admiration, or even gifts.

There's a saying-- A fool and his money are soon parted.

Anyone that gifts stuff based on a picture, or an avatar, or a few lines of chat ABSOLUTELY DESERVES to be duped.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Sep 8 2011 7:11 PM

nothing surprise me , they still cant compete with the best and the truth , but (NAKED WOMAN as avatar i dont like at all, i am sure WGT brass will not accept that....has for men  changing to woman  nothing can be done  beat them at golf  .......... or  tell yourself  they are lonely   ...........if they ask for gift ......well give them nothing  .....:)

• Samantha29
    1 Posts
    Thu, Sep 8 2011 7:36 PM

floppy131:

No beautiful young lady in there right mind would play this game. Okey maybe some."

There are a few of us out there (of sound mind) that play this game :)  I purchase my own clubs and balls but I'll gladly take any advice from others that will improve my game.

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Thu, Sep 8 2011 10:54 PM

Why on earth would you give gifts to a stranger because they upload an attractive photo onto an online profile? Regardless of whose photo it is.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Sep 9 2011 7:10 AM

Must not be any horny female squirrels on here. No one has ever offered to buy me anything. Must be my glandular problem. I feel so rejected and un-loved. 

• Cleworthy
    3,466 Posts
    Fri, Sep 9 2011 7:25 AM

I played a supposed female in a random stroke game once.  I was playing decently.  She thought I was wonderful.  I was superhuman, I was the most stupendous golfer on the planet!  Needless to say, I knew based on experience that it could not be a real woman.  The more praise she heaped upon me, the more skeptical I became of her attentions (and intentions).  She wanted to friend me but I demurred.  Now, if this had been a male player would I have felt differently?  I don't think so.  C

RSS