Forums

Help › Forums

Gambling

Fri, Oct 8 2021 9:04 AM (102 replies)
  • Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Tue, Feb 16 2021 11:15 PM

JoanneDavies:

The post is not new, but I would also like to give my two cents on it. Now in many games, there are roulette tips, they do not consider it to be something bad. On the contrary, it brings something new to the game, especially since the audience is large, and many are interested in innovations. I see people here write that it interferes with the game, but no one forces you to play them in this version. I actually think that it's a good addition to the game. What do you think? I'm new here, I would like to know more about your position on the game, and about the game itself. Since I just downloaded this game recently, I tried playing roulette and I liked it so far.

Out of curiosity, can anyone explain to me what the desired result of bot messages such as this one might be? I mean there isn't even a dodgy link to click on in this case. 

I'm pretty ignorant of how stuff like this works (or aims to work).

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Wed, Feb 17 2021 1:44 AM

pdb1:

JoanneDavies:
    I would like to know more about your position on the game

I suggest you take up Russian Roulette . Become so good at it that you just can't play it anymore .

edit : disclaimer there is good reason to believe these are clever bots . no love lost .

Even "bots" need some love occasionally.😁😂

• padles2
    1 Posts
    Wed, Feb 17 2021 2:19 PM

You are being nice, but I'm not going to pull any punches,  I'm sick and tired of losing balls which I've bought through no fault of mine.  I'm referring to the built-in program that's in place under the guise of making the game more realistic.  It's a no brainer to see this is a crock.  The only thing to the program is it only reduces the game to nothing more than a game of chance.  Skill is completely not a factor with the mythical program.  It is quite obvious the program is designed to make money for the organization.  I said earlier I'm sick and tired of losing balls because of this program,  I'm referring to a game I was just now playing where I lost two balls in a row when I aimed properly for wind and hit the dingy on the nose only to lose the balls.  I'm sure the management knows this is true, but their greed will prevent them from removing this deceitful program.  Therefore, because of this I've probably played my last game.

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Wed, Feb 17 2021 2:45 PM

padles2:
    Therefore, because of this I've probably played my last game.

Just out of curiosity, and completely off topic, do you by chance use the Lexmark Caddie?

Don

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Wed, Feb 17 2021 4:01 PM

pdb1:
      It is very frustrating for sure . I don't know how much you have played . Your stats say 2 ranked rounds .

Just enough to get to L35. On the other hand someone with a remarkably similar user name and the same profile pic' has a few more rounds and over 2k MP games. 

Changing the subject again; I really don't see the harm in people that aren't playing competitions starting again when they feel they need to (to compete and enjoy the game) but they should probably be a little more subtle and perhaps not draw attention onto themself. 

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Wed, Feb 17 2021 4:08 PM

" Therefore, because of this I've probably played my last game."

...ummm, right. See ya on the links tomorrow...:))

RSS