Help › Forums

Gambling

Fri, Oct 8 2021 9:04 AM (102 replies)
  • Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Wed, Mar 24 2021 12:32 PM

dhfmsms:

먹튀폴리스

Hi there, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam remarks? 

Hey TopGolf/WGT.

Do you think it's time to maybe use a captcha or something for the signup process? I mean, this bot nonsense is getting ridiculous.

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Wed, Mar 24 2021 1:07 PM

Wutpa:

dhfmsms:

먹튀폴리스

Hi there, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam remarks? 

Hey TopGolf/WGT.

Do you think it's time to maybe use a captcha or something for the signup process? I mean, this bot nonsense is getting ridiculous.

They fix alt shot how they going to stop bots.

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Wed, Mar 24 2021 1:54 PM

It may be the thread title drawing them in. Possibly just take this thread off? 

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Wed, Mar 24 2021 3:36 PM

AnaNikolaj:

It may be the thread title drawing them in. Possibly just take this thread off? 

My point was that if CAPTCHA or something equivalent was used for anyone (or anything) trying to create a new account, since such security software is designed specifically to weed out bots it would presumably stop these dummy accounts being created in the first place and then they wouldn't even have access to the forum. 

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,496 Posts
    Wed, Mar 24 2021 5:22 PM

The thing I find hard to believe is that this guy just joined WGT TODAY, meaning he's a newbie whose posts gotta go through moderators and they actually GOT THROUGH! I'm like WTF...

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,496 Posts
    Wed, Mar 24 2021 6:29 PM

pdb1:
    The other thing is Simon . This is a non moderated thread . They are aware of that . Go figure .

Oh really? I didn't know there was such a thing as "non-moderated thread". Good to know... Thanks, Paul.

RSS