Forums

Help › Forums

I got forfeited without reason?

Tue, Dec 17 2019 8:01 AM (5 replies)
  • SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2019 1:02 PM

Hi guys, three times now on a single hole match in Tokyo room, I got forfeited for no reason, went to home screen says I forfeited when I was about to take my shot. Anyone experiencing this? thanks

• bossbird
    2,196 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2019 1:36 PM

SAdly it does happen from time to time , reduces your confidence in the game , but I have found wgt to be good at refunding the stake and pass if you were playing in turf war. But yes sadly it happens and never got to the bottom of why.

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2019 2:05 PM

bossbird:

SAdly it does happen from time to time , reduces your confidence in the game , but I have found wgt to be good at refunding the stake and pass if you were playing in turf war. But yes sadly it happens and never got to the bottom of why.

Yeah it sucks when there’s no telling if you’re going to get kicked out in the middle of the game. It doesn’t really matter if if I lose the coins, have more than enough to play with, but it’s annoying this happens. If it happens again, I’ll ask WGT if they have any knowledge this happening.

• bossbird
    2,196 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2019 7:01 AM

They definitely know because I tell them everytime it happens , but they don’t fix the problem just give back stake 

• bossbird
    2,196 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2019 7:02 AM

They definitely know because I tell them everytime it happens , but they don’t fix the problem just give back stake 

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2019 8:01 AM

bossbird:

If it happens too often, I might ask them for the lost coins.

RSS