Forums

Help › Forums

Players "QUITING" on me!!!

Tue, May 1 2012 8:48 PM (165 replies)
  • remington4459
    88 Posts
    Tue, Jan 17 2012 12:51 PM
    simple solution that wgt can do hate quitters myself but understand that sometimes it is not the players fault. Unfortunatly the good must suffer with the bad on this. install a thread that does not allow a quitter to play until the match he was in is completed or cancel also make it madatory to exit a game that he must use the menu feature.if a player disconnects on his go he screws up the game of the rest also i play to the end unless a real life event happens in such case i inform the opponents thank them for the game and end round.
  • remington4459
    88 Posts
    Tue, Jan 17 2012 1:05 PM

essay  player may have lost internet conn and couldnt log back in time  if other reason he should have stated

• marksmac89
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jan 17 2012 5:17 PM

Beware of D2nie1, he was all cocky at the start of the match with me and then i went 2up after 4 and he quit, i dislike sore losers!!!!!

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Tue, Jan 17 2012 6:00 PM

It's Quitting. Two T's.

Lizzie xx

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Jan 17 2012 7:20 PM

Lizzie, scope down, dive, dive,

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Jan 17 2012 8:52 PM

LizzieRossetti:

It's Quitting. Two T's.

Lizzie xx

But, if you drop a T and add an L, it becomes a henfest:)

• johnloaves
    126 Posts
    Tue, Jan 17 2012 11:09 PM

i don't quit

few days ago i looked up to see my name'' forfeits game''

sheesh . i didn't touch anything, the game then went to error message, so 

to those 3 players sorry

• MioKontic
    4,591 Posts
    Wed, Jan 18 2012 2:05 AM

LizzieRossetti:

It's Quitting. Two T's.

Lizzie xx

Who's the second T for?  I like T.  WIth biscuits. Or scones. Or cakes.  Mostly.  But I like T.

On another note, I quit on Lizzie yesterday - will she ever forgive me?  Weren't my fault though.  Ya'see I done clikd the meeter but the golf player in my screen with the red and white tayblcloth pants gone and stoods with the club up over 'is 'ead forlike ajiz like 'e's gonna whack sunnit but 'e doesn't whack nuffin and the tick tock go n sez 0 and den game sez sorry problem with browser an sumsuch but browser workin for everyfin els and skype workin 2 an i restart browser but WGT wont let me bak in but everyfin els still workin so haft to rekick lappy an rekick router an then I wuz 2 layt an Lizzie wuns me.  WARNIN:  Tayk deeeeeep bref befor reedin abuv.

Sowwy Lizzie, but blame WGT.

• robdelahunty
    670 Posts
    Wed, Jan 18 2012 4:24 AM

MioKontic:
    but blame WGT.

Dont start blaming WGT  Mr Tic,ya'll get revoked!

RSS