Forums

Help › Forums

Players "QUITING" on me!!!

Tue, May 1 2012 8:48 PM (165 replies)
  • luckysump
    638 Posts
    Mon, Jan 23 2012 6:22 AM

@Richard4168

Thanks very much.  Time is a great healer,  I've been playing this game long enough to understand.

Lucky

• remington4459
    88 Posts
    Mon, Jan 23 2012 4:11 PM

got a betteridea   u cant quitif u get knocked off the game u have a chance to rejoin  i know u have to play by yourself but would oliviater the problem   they have to finish and the score is known  just saying

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, Jan 23 2012 9:55 PM

• skiboy1
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jan 25 2012 1:08 PM

im thinking weve all quit at one time or other,,,i wont play a game that i cant finish,due too time,but mayb some due,,im usyally in it till the end,,but i did bail on a game yesterday,,the guy that was playing,pro rated ,,wood wait till there were only 3-4 seconds left on a 90 second shot clock,he did this 5 or 6 times,when ? of his slow play,was told not too worry bout it,,so i was gone,,and dont feel all that bad about it...happy golfing too all.

• Danmark2010
    805 Posts
    Wed, Jan 25 2012 7:05 PM

maruschak:

I've been away from this game a long time,..just returned 3 wks ago and play every day,..I play few tournaments,NEVER getting on leader board. I'm level 52..scoring avg of 74+. I play starters clubs and practice from easy and medium tee boxes.

I've only played with about 3-4 players on line,...and yesterday and today I played 3 games on line with other players,.....EVERY one of them disconnected before the end of the round except one player! TodayI played a player wuth hi-tech clubs..he averaged 66,...we played at St Georges,...on the 11 th hole he hit in the weeds,...I was 2 over par and he was now 3 over...HE QUIT!!! I suppose he was not up to getting beat by a : hacker" by comparison!!

My point is simple,....I'm NOT gonna interact with wimps here. I'm  sure there are a lot with the same problem,...I will play with anyone willing to go right to the last putt, wining or losing!!! I just had to vent ,....I guess there are those ego maniacs here to simply enjoy "playing with themselves!!!"

I do not think people quit if they have not promlem with this WGT site ,---  so first WGT most to fix the problem with the site and after you can see people dont quit the game .The problem it is WGT site,they have verry bad couality

• Danmark2010
    805 Posts
    Wed, Jan 25 2012 7:10 PM

esssy:

sorry post no longer available here my post has upset some people

What do you think it was ? MAFIA (LOL)

• longfade
    1 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2012 9:35 AM

Re: Players quiting!

With disconnects & players quiting,i think the time WGT 5min's, is just a way to long!!

If you have to reload,takes about 30sec's, or if player quits you have to wait 5 min's to continue playing or you get a LOSS! 2 min's should be more than sufficient

• MrNaturals
    10 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2012 7:58 AM

tell me i started @ 10 this morning and tryed playing aleast 6 games and not finshed 1 game and its now 11. WGT fine these fucker dont let them play for 24 hr. till they can log on. pisses me off.WGT WTF.

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2012 8:14 AM

MrNaturals:
    tell me i started @ 10 this morning and tryed playing aleast 6 games and not finshed 1 game and its now 11.
    You started at 10 this morning and tried playing at least 6 games and didn't finish 1 game and it's now 11.

Ace

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2012 8:18 AM

remington4459:

got a betteridea   u cant quitif u get knocked off the game u have a chance to rejoin  i know u have to play by yourself but would oliviater the problem   they have to finish and the score is known  just saying

MBaggese:

I agree.............use a pucking feriod

RSS