Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Desktop Early Access for Mac

Sat, Nov 25 2023 10:05 AM (290 replies)
  • leighbullock
    1,009 Posts
    Fri, Oct 30 2020 8:12 PM

i have but it says error run patcher threw administrator?

MarchieB:

leighbullock:
    yeah I'm having same issue no wit launcher in app store and when i download wit launcher from google say's only for iPad or phone ifs...how amp i meant to play when they stop the normal version ifs

Try downloading the launcher using the link in the very first post in this thread.  
    The App Store/Google downloads are for mobile devices not a laptop or computer. 

• leighbullock
    1,009 Posts
    Fri, Oct 30 2020 8:42 PM

don't work is pissing me off ffs..error wit launcher1/runpatcherinadministrator?

WGTChampion:

It's finally HERE! Download WGT in Early Access for Mac! 

This release is the most current so all features are the same as the Windows version. 

Be sure to let me know any feedback you have and any issues you encounter. 

Please keep all feedback and issues in the WGT Desktop Early Access Forum. 

Thanks,

_CHAMPION 

• flopperboy2
    752 Posts
    Sat, Nov 7 2020 4:18 PM

hi champion

i run linux mint

but cant find a way to download new game even in steam

flopperboy2

• RickinWaSt
    2,071 Posts
    Sun, Nov 8 2020 7:57 AM

I've now started playing "EA" version 100%.

How do I handle invites if the other person is only playing "Flash"?  

• AugustWest82772
    45 Posts
    Wed, Nov 11 2020 11:34 AM

For the update to Flash today, it gave me the option of uninstalling Flash or telling me to update it if I'm still going to use it.

"Staying Secure

Ensure your Flash Player installation is secure and up to date. Simply select "Allow Adobe to install updates" during the installation process or choose this option anytime in the Flash Player control panel."

There are no updates after December so should I 'allow' updates or are they going to update flash off my computer? They imply they aren't doing this. 

The message from Flash today makes me think I'll still be able to use it to play WGT. I've already asked Google how to make sure FireFox doesn't ever ask me to update in the future and it was really easy to do that. So I'll be using FF that never updates to play WFT with Flash, hopefully, in the future. 

Anyone see problems with this?

Also...How do I find Blitz in EA...it's not there!  I love Blitz because it's a competitive way to practice approach shots. I use desktop Windows.  I've asked this before but got an incorrect answer. 

Thanks fellow WGT addicts!

• SamSpayed
    4,901 Posts
    Wed, Nov 11 2020 12:09 PM

RickinWaSt:

I've now started playing "EA" version 100%.

How do I handle invites if the other person is only playing "Flash"?  

If the person inviting you is on Flash, you should still be able to accept the invite.  But the Apparel Bonus for that game will be set to OFF.

AugustWest82772:

I've already asked Google how to make sure FireFox doesn't ever ask me to update in the future and it was really easy to do that. So I'll be using FF that never updates to play WFT with Flash, hopefully, in the future. 

Anyone see problems with this?

That may work until December 29.  After that date, WGT will be removing access to the Flash version of the game.

AugustWest82772:
    How do I find Blitz in EA...it's not there!

Blitz is not available in EA.  WGT has not yet said whether they will add it to EA.  In the meantime, you can play CTTH games (which are similar to Blitz) as single-player games by clicking GAME MODES then SINGLE PLAYER then Stroke Play and CTTH.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Wed, Nov 11 2020 12:18 PM

• Commish123
    14 Posts
    Thu, Nov 12 2020 7:58 AM

Don, Have you singed up for the new WGT w/o Flash?  I have tried signing in and it tells me my user name is already in use.  

I also have heard you are not able to transfer status, clubs, credits, Avatar.. basically anything.

Help!

Thanks

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Nov 12 2020 8:18 AM

Commish123:

Don, Have you singed up for the new WGT w/o Flash?  I have tried signing in and it tells me my user name is already in use.  

I also have heard you are not able to transfer status, clubs, credits, Avatar.. basically anything.

Help!

Thanks

You don't sign up, Choose sign in and sign in like you do with the flash game,, 

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Nov 12 2020 8:25 AM

For all the players who are going to the new version. It is not a new game that you have to sign up for,. It is simply a new platform for WGT.

When the game first loads choose sign in not sign up. Then sign in with your WGT user ID and password just like you do on the flash version. 

RSS