Forums

Help › Forums

Harvest Showdown Awards and Badges

Mon, Nov 27 2023 7:28 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • largemouth51
    1,212 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2021 6:07 AM

WGT has time to add showdowns and clashes and apparel and badges but members still haven't received the avatars they bought on the flash version. 

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2021 11:24 AM

They brought 4 over as apparel and I got the 3 that I had bought, If you haven't received any yet they haven't brought the ones you bought over yet. I believe that right now with so many players having trouble with the game flash avatars are on the back burner. 

• Bubsy04
    31 Posts
    Wed, Feb 3 2021 6:25 AM

Is there any way you can remove the badges that show up with your avitar?

• Bubsy04
    31 Posts
    Thu, Aug 26 2021 8:06 AM

Not an unhappy camper.

All I want to do is shut the badge display off if I don't want to display them.

How is it that  would be throwing a monkey wrench into the works?

I don't play tournaments. I qualified for one about a year ago, and the badge is still following me around.

This may not be your personal preference, but it would be mine.

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Thu, Aug 26 2021 10:54 AM

Bubsy04:

Not an unhappy camper.

All I want to do is shut the badge display off if I don't want to display them.

How is it that  would be throwing a monkey wrench into the works?

Ignore pdb1's response.  As you've seen, he is not helpful at all. 

To answer your question:  Unfortunately, there is no way to shut the badge display off.  As WGT stated earlier in this thread, "They will stay on a player's profile permanently.".  

• mockney9990
    4 Posts
    Mon, Nov 27 2023 7:28 PM

Quick point of confirmation please. The showdown has 3 rounds, initial qualify over 9 holes, second round over 18 holes and final round over 18 holes.

At which point do you qualify for the 'qualified' badge. Is it making it to round 2 or do you need to make it to round 3 the final round?.

Thanks

Mockney

• PAGES
RSS