Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT Early Access!

Thu, Dec 14 2023 8:58 PM (1,414 replies)
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, May 15 2020 8:16 AM

pdiehm:
    I am terrible too.  Stats back that up.  I wing it, and some rounds I get luckier than others.

I am horrible putting on the new game. You guys are not alone.

• WildCoast
    458 Posts
    Sat, May 16 2020 5:45 AM

Hi folks I was wondering if someone could help with the following:

The aiming box on the PC Flash was 10 yds is this the same case for the new access version.

Thanks in advance 

• nerve60
    285 Posts
    Sat, May 16 2020 3:05 PM

Is it possible to have a Love/Hate opinion about the new pcea? I absolutely love everything about the new version!

Well almost: I hate putting on the new version. Ive been at it now for 5 months and i still 2 putt about half of my 6 - 7 footers. Sometimes they break, sometimes they dont. <--- Fix this and lots of migrators will be very happy...

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sat, May 16 2020 5:34 PM

WildCoast:

The aiming box on the PC Flash was 10 yds is this the same case for the new access version.

Thanks in advance 

I have been using it that way

• WildCoast
    458 Posts
    Sun, May 17 2020 2:51 AM

DonCaron:

WildCoast:

Thanks in advance 

I have been using it that way

Thanks very much for your response 

• GottaBeJoking
    1,462 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2020 3:16 AM

Just started wiith early access & although it will take a while to get used to there are a couple of things I would like to see updated. 

1. I putt in reverse view generally but in both views the pointer from the distance & elevation to the ball gets in the way of seeing the dots and reading the line, when holding the pointer in order to move it. The Flash version doesn't have this problem, and this version needs to updated to allow you to read the line properly.

2. Playing unlimited Club Competitions in Flash has the function to 'Restart' the game.  The early access doesn't and is pain becasue you have to end game, go back the club comps, and start it all up again.  That takes too long coompared and the same function to restart should be added back in.

Cheers

• pdiehm
    285 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2020 5:55 AM

GottaBeJoking:

Just started wiith early access & although it will take a while to get used to there are a couple of things I would like to see updated. 

1. I putt in reverse view generally but in both views the pointer from the distance & elevation to the ball gets in the way of seeing the dots and reading the line, when holding the pointer in order to move it. The Flash version doesn't have this problem, and this version needs to updated to allow you to read the line properly.

2. Playing unlimited Club Competitions in Flash has the function to 'Restart' the game.  The early access doesn't and is pain becasue you have to end game, go back the club comps, and start it all up again.  That takes too long coompared and the same function to restart should be added back in.

Cheers

1.  Welcome to my hell in the mobile world when it comes to putting.  I have been saying for a few years, the PC game and the Mobile game are 2 entirely different games even though it's the same title.

2.  No clue on this.

• MellonOS
    4 Posts
    Sat, May 23 2020 6:10 PM

Is it still possible to download the desktop game? When I click the link, it doesn't give me an option for it.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sat, May 23 2020 6:46 PM

MellonOS:

Is it still possible to download the desktop game? When I click the link, it doesn't give me an option for it.

This is the window Version: WGT Early Access

RSS