Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT Early Access!

Thu, Dec 14 2023 8:58 PM (1,414 replies)
  • TAustin1964
    221 Posts
    Thu, May 7 2020 10:26 PM

pdb1:

pdb1:
    WGT has always failed at providing a " lobby " or " meet and greet " for players to assemble and set up matches . Has always been a much needed feature .

I think the old format ( flash PC ) was restricted from some multi media forum formats like I mention . IDK maybe not . Either way . To provide a similar option in this new(er) format would certainly go a long way in solving some of those issues .

I don't know who remembers " WGTLS " . They had a very well put together " lobby " called " MEET and GREET " It was a fancy chat room where ALL players could meet up , chat and arrange and set up various matches and tourneys .

You could also view who was out on the courses , what hole they were on and what type of match they were in .

Many many other options were available . Very efficient and convenient .

No one is going to listen to me . Maybe some of you could mention it .

Exactly what I was thinking has to be able to happen. This would make things sooo much better...but if no one is listening to you, they aren't going to hear me either! 

• TerryN1013
    109 Posts
    Mon, May 11 2020 10:43 AM

How do I select an apparel company or my rewards?

• TerryN1013
    109 Posts
    Tue, May 12 2020 3:00 PM

Trying to set up a game in Early Access.,  I select course and wait for players to sign up.  The clock starts at 5 minutes.

1. If we have 2 0r 3 and want to go, how do we do that when there is still time on the clock?

2. We had 3 sign up.  The clock ran out before the 4th signed up and the program dumped me back at the lobby with no game?  Why?  How How I avoid that?

THAT GAME SYSTEM NEEDS WORK!!!

• TerryN1013
    109 Posts
    Tue, May 12 2020 3:03 PM

WHAT i MEANT WAS, HOW DO i SELECT AN APPAREL COMPANY?

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Tue, May 12 2020 3:13 PM

TerryN1013:

A what? An apparel company??!! And we hear ya so stop screaming. 

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, May 12 2020 3:29 PM

TerryN1013:

Terry you dont get any answers when you are yelling. WGT will not answer.

We try to help, but we are not WGT. We are players like you, just more experienced.

RSS