Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Early Access for PC

Sun, Nov 5 2023 12:56 PM (1,507 replies)
  • JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Mon, Jun 1 2020 3:25 PM

Thanks Nigel I will pass this along to our member !!!

JD

• steelman64
    8 Posts
    Mon, Jun 1 2020 3:48 PM

I actually love the new version

Wind arrows are too small

Meter is smooth but could be a Tad Slower

Need to be able to concede a hole if necessary

• mrmp1
    522 Posts
    Mon, Jun 1 2020 4:38 PM

I downloaded wgt launcher it went thru all the updates when i clicked on the play button a blank screen popped  up with 4 blank rectangles Which I think might be options if had a picture. the back gound music was playing. I have windows 7 if that matters.Is there something else I need to do ? 

MEL

• Rowdy001
    2 Posts
    Tue, Jun 2 2020 4:27 AM

this is the mobile app that i quit playing for a reason ....... thanks but, theres going to have to be changes before i replace my flash ver with this garbage ... later

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Tue, Jun 2 2020 9:41 AM

mrmp1:
    I downloaded wgt launcher it went thru all the updates when i clicked on the play button a blank screen popped  up with 4 blank rectangles Which I think might be options if had a picture. the back gound music was playing. I have windows 7 if that matters.Is there something else I need to do ? 

Mel, does that happen every time you use the Launcher?  

It sounds like it may be a video driver / rendering issue to me.  Or it could be that some of the pictures that WGT uses somehow got corrupted.

Try relaunching the app.  If it happens again, I'd suggest you delete and re-download and re-install the app.  And if it happens again after that, I'd suggest updating your video driver, or perhaps even rolling back to a previous version of your video driver to see if that fixes the blank screen.

• maoriand1
    1,279 Posts
    Tue, Jun 2 2020 4:03 PM

Asphaltpirat:

borntobesting:
    # 1 The jerky meter is always on the players end, something in your computer set-up that causes it.Like too many programs running in the background,

WRONG!
    3 new PCs, installed with Flash only.
    No other Programs in the Background.
    The Meter goes crazy every Day.
    Since 9 Years and longer.

It doesn t depends by the number of pc u bought.  The meter is not depending by wgt server but from your pc.  Maybe the problem is your connection... Or the browser u play.. Or simply the version of flash u use. But if u changed 3 PC i m sure u tried everything in these 9yrs. So u tried diff browser with diff flash.. If I m right I can tell you that the problem is in the ping of the connection. Maybe u have an hight latency and this is the cause of your not smooth meter.. I know how to fix the ping problem but I should explain u lot of stuff about so my suggestion is Google about how to reduce the ping on your connection. There are lot of blog where people explain how to fix this problem.  

Ps. First of all start on making a speed test of your connection and u will get the ping data too. So we check if it s hight or not. 

• mrmp1
    522 Posts
    Tue, Jun 2 2020 4:52 PM

Yes it happens every time, I am not very swift with these computers and the last thing i need to do is mess this one up for something I will not need until 2021. appreciate your advice . I checked out Win Zip video driver updater and marked it down to show someone with better knowledge. I also  found out i am using Windows 8.1 thanks again

MEL

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Jun 2 2020 4:54 PM

maoriand1:

Asphaltpirat:

borntobesting:
    # 1 The jerky meter is always on the players end, something in your computer set-up that causes it.Like too many programs running in the background,

WRONG!
    3 new PCs, installed with Flash only.
    No other Programs in the Background.
    The Meter goes crazy every Day.
    Since 9 Years and longer.

It doesn t depends by the number of pc u bought.  The meter is not depending by wgt server but from your pc.  Maybe the problem is your connection... Or the browser u play.. Or simply the version of flash u use. But if u changed 3 PC i m sure u tried everything in these 9yrs. So u tried diff browser with diff flash.. If I m right I can tell you that the problem is in the ping of the connection. Maybe u have an hight latency and this is the cause of your not smooth meter.. I know how to fix the ping problem but I should explain u lot of stuff about so my suggestion is Google about how to reduce the ping on your connection. There are lot of blog where people explain how to fix this problem.  

Ps. First of all start on making a speed test of your connection and u will get the ping data too. So we check if it s hight or not. 

I have no problem whatsoever with meter. I do regular maintenance to keep it that way

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Wed, Jun 3 2020 6:45 AM

Can not access my profile page .

Found it .

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Thu, Jun 4 2020 3:46 AM

My meter has been nearly perfect for years with flash and is perfect with Early Access also

RSS