Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT

Sun, Jan 14 2024 10:51 AM (2,013 replies)
  • josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Mon, Feb 22 2016 1:57 PM

He either has to pass it over to someone else in the club for ownership or  he needs to close it. 

• alosso
    21,039 Posts
    Tue, Feb 23 2016 10:39 AM

ezgogolf:
    How do I fix the meter on my computer its anew Toshiba with an external mouse , when I click on the meter for the middle it either comers up short  or past the center line. Whats the fix for this???

Does it stutter, or will it run on after you clicked?

If it stutters, you might want to do some maintenance (e.g., close and re-open your browser frequently) and take extra care concerning the programs running while you play.

There's no real fix for a meter running through AFAIK. You might try a different browser - avoid IE.

You might want to try some cheap custom balls for a slower meter, e.g. the B-ES. Will cost you approx. 1 US-Cent per 9 hole round.

• alosso
    21,039 Posts
    Tue, Feb 23 2016 10:46 AM

McKenzie59:
    it seems our club president has quit not playing since november is there any way we can take it over and go on with the club?

What Joseph said - the owner must transfer ownership to a member from his owner's tool page.

You might try to contact him in two ways:

1) by PM, if you are a WGT Friend of his.

2) via the wall in his profile page.

Both ways, you'd have to hope that his email connection from WGT works, and that he's willing to log in (and that this questionable function works).

In the worst case, you'd have to abandon the CC, joining another one or starting a new one.

• joncylee49
    24 Posts
    Thu, Feb 25 2016 10:24 AM

I would like to welcome ganglad to the club, Glad to have u and i know u will like it, have fun.

• BrianJull
    292 Posts
    Mon, Feb 29 2016 3:59 PM

playing a blitz game got kicked out and it cost me my pass...how do i get my pass back.....

• Sirjohnny
    969 Posts
    Wed, Mar 2 2016 2:58 PM

BrianJull:
    playing a blitz game got kicked out and it cost me my pass...how do i get my pass back.....

same way i got mine back...buy it lol

• alosso
    21,039 Posts
    Wed, Mar 2 2016 10:48 PM

BrianJull:

Wait 12 hours, and next time don't use it in a multiplayer game. One hole practice in solo mode is enough for the big points of CDP bonus!

Sirjohnny:
    same way i got mine back...buy it lol

IMHO, the reward is too low to justify a pass purchase, and it extends the wait for the next free pass!

• nat11
    1,637 Posts
    Sun, Mar 6 2016 9:33 AM

WELCOME TO WGT !!!!

THE MOST UNPLAYABLE GOLF GAME ON THE NET !!!

BUY BALLS AND WE`LL RETURN YOU WITH A LOVELY BLUE SCREEN !!!

• 10roses
    1 Posts
    Thu, Mar 10 2016 11:50 AM

good evening

i am stuck at the page completion of my wgt application and cannot find the right routine to accomplish this...

help

la maxima

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Thu, Mar 10 2016 3:56 PM

10roses:

good evening

i am stuck at the page completion of my wgt application and cannot find the right routine to accomplish this...

help

la maxima

Please try now, I made an update to your account.

- WGTdbloshoe

RSS