Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT

Sun, Jan 14 2024 10:51 AM (2,013 replies)
  • BogieZed
    87 Posts
    Sun, Dec 27 2015 8:55 AM

What happened, how did you forget what it was like when you were a Tour Pro?  Or did you skip that level.

• RidoSumantri
    3 Posts
    Tue, Dec 29 2015 2:15 PM

I login  playing WGT via Facebook, when opening my profile, my account WGT is no facility to Remove Friend, Invite Friend and Block Player. Now I find it difficult if I want to remove the majority of friendship in my WGT Account.

Then how do facilities remove friend and invite friend available in my profile .. ??

And could you help me to remove part or all of the list of friends on my profile ... ??

Thank you very much for your attention.

Regard

User Name: RidoSumantri

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Tue, Dec 29 2015 11:20 PM

Remove Friend and Invite Friend are on the profile of the player in question, not on yours. Serial removals must be done one by one. It works best by opening their profiles in new tabs of your browser (probably by a right mouse click) to get an easy return to your own profile.

"Block player" is behind your account tab above "Play Now".

• marcoantony
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jan 3 2016 8:54 AM

I just finish to play stroke hole with other 2 palyers, strong players, one girl Legend and other man Tour Master. Before the last hole Im -3 the lady -2 and the other man E. They disconnet or other and the game finish, but I dont take any score. How is possible can happen this? Im very dissapoint because defenally I use the ball, I plaied 25 minutes and I don't take any score.I hate all the players that go away when their score is not so nice and probably they lose the game. Defenally they never play the really golf. Thanks. I like very much this game and always I enjoy to play. Marco D'Antonio.

• Shreveporter
    16 Posts
    Sun, Jan 3 2016 3:49 PM

For the last 2 days, I have been disconnected or the screen froze on me.  Has this complaint been commonplace from other members.  It is usually late in the match that the final disconnect happens but delays are numerous.

• Shreveporter
    16 Posts
    Mon, Jan 4 2016 5:56 PM

It happened again tonight...On hole 8 in a nice match the screen froze and I could not get back in game.  I lost my club pass and was not allowed back in match.  After a  long attempt to return to match it told me I was dropped for not returning to the match in time. Baloney!!!

• Earls69
    156 Posts
    Tue, Jan 5 2016 12:57 PM

How long does it take for a post to be checked and cleared for posting??

• Foots260
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jan 10 2016 6:29 PM

Thank you for the welcome. I am looking forward to participating with others from across the globe.

• qweewq
    1 Posts
    Sat, Jan 16 2016 12:23 PM

i bought 3 wood and i would like to know how to sale my hold one ty

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Sat, Jan 16 2016 12:54 PM

qweewq:
    i bought 3 wood and i would like to know how to sale my hold one ty

You can't sell what you hold but sell back equipment.

RSS