Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT

Sun, Jan 14 2024 10:51 AM (2,013 replies)
  • pecanvalley
    2,194 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 1:29 PM

Alex,

There is a sever problem with the multi-player game events available to play. The problem is 1) freezing up of  screens,  2) ultra slow downloads of the next view of the hole you are playing, 3) disconnects and extreme trouble getting reconnected to the game often resulting is default loss because you can get back within the time allotted, and 4) meter jumping so  badly that it is impossible to hit the shot you need.

This is NOT a new problem. I have been playing for 3 years now and it has been a problem all that time, but recently, within the last 3-6 month it has has become much worse. In fact since Top Golf purchased WGT I have experienced  the most sever problems.

I have none of these problems when playing ANY single player event, CC or WGT.

You guy have a great product here. It is the most realistic game I have found to the real world golf game and I love it.  Due to health problems, I have had to curtail playing RW golf a great deal and you game has been my "port in the storm". 

But you have got to do something with this multi-player situation. What, if anything, has been done to correct this situation? If you are "working on it" , when do you expect to have a solution? Let us, the players, know your progress. You have 100"s of thousands of players world wide, maybe more, who are looking to you to solve this problem, Please do not ignore us. 

George

• VegasWade
    486 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 9:55 PM

I see trolls all over these forums, yet my posts remain under moderation because I haven't posted here a lot.

• dragonslayer1945
    595 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2016 7:33 AM

hi wgt   having trouble veiwing my saved shots  whats the problem with it 

brian

• sandcrusher8
    5 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2016 7:54 PM

Hi My name is Bruce, I used to be part of the Admin, and Design team at CGX Golf Tour Playing TW 08, since 2003, before that I played Links. I also Play Perfect Golf from time to time, so I understand the game and how the physics of the game works, used to play the odd game on actual courses, till I damaged my back and neck and Rheumatoid Arthritis put me on a disability pension over a Decade ago. 

I Live in Western Australia, recently joined a club, been playing for a couple of weeks now and am up to Level 19, I just finished playing Pinehurst, apart from a 60ft putt for an Eagle and a number of awards for it, more luck than anything else, plus a birdie and a couple of pars, swing meter stuttering is killing my game, I upped the flash storage from 100kb to 1mg, my laptop resolution is 1366x768, apparently 800 is preferred, the laptop is new, i5, 4Gig ram and 2Gig dedicated Nvidea  vid card. Windows 10 Pro.

I allocated all my XP to my new club, I know it as something else, but that's what I call it.

Hopefully I can sought out the stutter, I know I need to get myself a wireless gaming mouse, I am in the process of getting myself a HDMI cord so I can connect the laptop up to my external screen that runs at 1920x1080.

Hopefully that will stop the stutter, Graphics is up to date, as is flash.

Cheer's, hope to see everyone out on the course sometime, were I hopefully can play better.  

• amazinOz
    5 Posts
    Thu, Feb 18 2016 7:54 AM

any chance of adding pin placements on the greens....4 would be great for country clubs having tourney's

• alosso
    21,039 Posts
    Thu, Feb 18 2016 10:01 AM

There should be one more pin position available where there is only one (like RSG), but almost certainly not a 3rd or 4th - there will be not enough HD pics around the greens available.

sandcrusher8:
    Hopefully I can sought out the stutter, I know I need to get myself a wireless gaming mouse,

Strongly disagree!

Wireless is source of lag and battery problems, and all you need is a left mouse button - any cheap wired warehouse mouse should do!

• ronsmith69
    14 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2016 10:29 AM

hi I've really like peeble beach front 9, are you going to do back nine also? is it going to be one of the courses that we can play all the time? thanks it so pretty to play .

• alosso
    21,039 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2016 10:41 AM

ronsmith69:
    I've really like peeble beach front 9, are you going to do back nine also?

I'm sure they have done (finished) it and withhold it for business reasons, shielded from the public.

The presentation date might be before soon, because "Soon" is at the Twelfth of Never.

Reminder:

They are WGT, hope is futile!

• ezgogolf
    1 Posts
    Sun, Feb 21 2016 9:06 AM

How do I fix the meter on my computer its anew Toshiba with an external mouse , when I click on the meter for the middle it either comers up short  or past the center line. Whats the fix for this???

• McKenzie59
    21 Posts
    Mon, Feb 22 2016 11:43 AM

it seems our club president has quit not playing since november is there any way we can take it over and go on with the club?

RSS