Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT

Sun, Jan 14 2024 10:51 AM (2,013 replies)
  • marmoratis
    1 Posts
    Wed, Apr 13 2016 6:31 PM

I just joined WGT. You gave me 3 Callaway 300 credit balls. Thank You. I bought 3 more sleeves, you took my 900 credits and never gave me my balls. What's up?

• trailheadchef
    58 Posts
    Thu, Apr 14 2016 8:30 AM

Hi Alex,

All is good.

Never was able to finish that round, but when I just now finished my other round this morning I noticed that my club had received their points from that match, I still have a pass and the credit amount balances.

Thanks,

Chef

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, Apr 14 2016 8:54 AM

It looks like you purchased a different kind of Callaway ball so they didn't add to the total of the ball that you have equipped currently. The balls you purchased are in your account they just need to be equipped. 

_CHAMPION

• tencup
    1 Posts
    Wed, May 4 2016 1:37 PM

I feel its a little unfair that when you level up all you get is a free rental. I think the higher you go you should atleast have things you can win for leveling up to as you level up you can keep up with out having to buy credits. Im getting to the point that I don't want to play anymore because I have to buy clubs exc. to be able to keep up with my level, really not fun anymore

• alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Wed, May 4 2016 2:36 PM

tencup:
    I feel its a little unfair that when you level up all you get is a free rental.

Don't you mix up levels and tiers.

At levelling up (you're at 80 now) your reward is the free rental. The levels give you the chance to access more and hopefully better equipment and spend money or credits towards our hosts.

At each new tier (Master for you) the game becomes more challenging, either by longer tracks or by faster greens. The former challenge can be eased by new equipment which you may buy once you have reached the appropriate levels, spending money or credits towards our hosts.

Did I mean to say that there is a difference??

• ct690911
    7,202 Posts
    Wed, May 4 2016 2:57 PM

tencup:

I feel its a little unfair that when you level up all you get is a free rental. I think the higher you go you should atleast have things you can win for leveling up to as you level up you can keep up with out having to buy credits. Im getting to the point that I don't want to play anymore because I have to buy clubs exc. to be able to keep up with my level, really not fun anymore

Are you serious?

You haven't spent a dime on this hobby since joining in 2008. Is there anything else you've done over an 8 year span that was completely free?

This is a for profit company, meaning it has to make money to survive. It does this, in part, by increasing the difficulty of the game as players progress, forcing them to upgrade their equipment to remain competitive.

A decent set of clubs and balls costs less than a few pizzas. Stop whining and give your head a shake.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Wed, May 4 2016 3:29 PM

Careful CT as Del would say

"you`re gonna give yourself a connery"

• ct690911
    7,202 Posts
    Wed, May 4 2016 8:01 PM

bubbsboy:

Careful CT as Del would say

"you`re gonna give yourself a connery"

You are right, as usual, Bubbs. Gonna have me a glass of warm milk.:) 

• McKenzie59
    21 Posts
    Mon, May 23 2016 4:54 PM

just finished game and it did not give me score or points

• AlexBorgesjr
    1,301 Posts
    Mon, May 23 2016 10:43 PM

May I ask who took your credits, players cant take them, unless you lose a challenge, if you bought something from wgt, make sure , you dont have it, you might just need to equip your bag. one more thing try the wgt 10 since a sleeve balls, I promise you this if you use them for 30 balls straight you will never spend 3 doolars for a sleeve of balls I pay 10 credits for 3 balls, and only lost 10 yds on my drive, but the other clubs are true if you hit 135 club, no wind. flat elavation, it will go very close to 135, and expect the same from your other clubs , I use 2 sets of clubs G20's, and R9 irons, and both clubs and balls work very well together . and for the most part the ball checks just as nice as any other other balls. another thing , every time I used the expensive balls I would always lose one or 2 out of 3, that hurts in one game losing 2 or 4 dollars, now with these balls there harder to lose and you don't cry when you do lose one lol.

RSS