Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT

Sun, Jan 14 2024 10:51 AM (2,013 replies)
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Dec 7 2015 12:00 PM

cheatingengine1:

hi very well ty for u

WTF.....sorry WGT. I thought this ID would not be allowed for a start, but then to allow the post along with his status is inexcusable.

You never fail to amaze me.

• Doom1314
    1 Posts
    Fri, Dec 11 2015 3:37 PM

Hi, great game. I can finally play golf all winter and never leave the house. It's great!

Can you tell me what score average you need for Master?

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Fri, Dec 11 2015 10:16 PM

It's 67.00, and 25 (maybe 30) games.

• wvuzippy01
    1 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 5:42 PM

how do I get my meter to stop shaking?  I have an extremely strong internet connection as well as a brand new computer.  Help>>>>>>>

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 1:32 PM

wvuzippy01:
    how do I get my meter to stop shaking?

Assuming you play on PC with browser:

Wait 15 sec before any shot.

Check CPU load with a meter ("task manager"). Don't shoot when high load is indicated.

Reduce the load on your PC and on your local network (if any).

Check if you have more than minimum memory.

Sometimes, it's good to update Flash and to change the browser.

• cabby99
    3 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2015 7:05 PM

Hi, I'm kinda new at this - been playing for 1 1/2 months, level 53 now.  Can you tell me why I can't find anyone who will play a round of golf with me

• raiders62
    3 Posts
    Sat, Dec 26 2015 5:11 PM

Why do we have to give up yardage to players that have as good or better averages than we do. I recently played a guy and he was a tour pro. His average was 66. I am a master and my average is 67.4. On one par five I had to give up 74 yards to him. I forfeited the game because I refuse to give up that kind of yardage to a player that has a better avg. If avgs. are close there should be no difference in yds. off the tee. If this is your rules and you will not change them I will not play anyone under a master. Answer please!

• Drdave72
    272 Posts
    Sat, Dec 26 2015 7:48 PM

cabby99:

Hi, I'm kinda new at this - been playing for 1 1/2 months, level 53 now.  Can you tell me why I can't find anyone who will play a round of golf with me

Are you picking the course and hosting the game? If so, I checked your score history and I see you play just about every course, both front and back 9's, which is good for you. But a lot of players want to play easy courses so they can score well. Try joining in a game with random players, be friendly and have fun. If you can't find anyone to play a game with, I will play a game or two with you. Just hope you like putting on Tournament 12 greens.

Drdave72

• Drdave72
    272 Posts
    Sat, Dec 26 2015 7:52 PM

raiders62:

Why do we have to give up yardage to players that have as good or better averages than we do. I recently played a guy and he was a tour pro. His average was 66. I am a master and my average is 67.4. On one par five I had to give up 74 yards to him. I forfeited the game because I refuse to give up that kind of yardage to a player that has a better avg. If avgs. are close there should be no difference in yds. off the tee. If this is your rules and you will not change them I will not play anyone under a master. Answer please!

The Tour Pro you are talking about just don't have enough ranked games to move up to Master. I, as a Legend, if a Tour Master is playing. I give up on average 35-40 yards from the tee. One hole on the back 9 of Kiawah, the difference is 103 yards. He will be playing from the Master tees soon enough.

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Sat, Dec 26 2015 8:30 PM

raiders62:
    Why do we have to give up yardage to players that have as good or better averages than we do. I recently played a guy and he was a tour pro. His average was 66. I am a master and my average is 67.4.

Since the average resets on each tier-up and you play the same scores than he, but from further tees, you are a better player than him, with or without better equipment. You two should be a perfect match in the game, and your advantage is that you may be better used to "your" faster greens.

It IS the rule, and it is good. Get used to it and enjoy the game play!

RSS