Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT

Sun, Jan 14 2024 10:51 AM (2,013 replies)
  • LadyCuby
    2 Posts
    Sun, Nov 8 2015 10:20 AM

Hi; 

The greens are way too fast, too much spin on the balls and not very user friendly.

Buying golf bags is a joke, I have bought wedges and drivers that are a 3 piece set. I would rather see only 1 set of clubs per bag instead of four, but with the possibility of carrying the extra clubs for those 3 piece sets and an extra sets of balls in case the player wants to try a different type.

Today, I have encounters with Yahoo. While earning video credits, a TV show ad starts to play, I am suppose to watch at least 1 minute, but then comes Yahoo with a block, an ad saying I am in the wrong place, at the wrong time and it re-directs me to a health, fitness center to join. These are the ads at the bottom of the 3rd tap, "Watch the video and earns 5 credits."

• leafer33
    14 Posts
    Wed, Nov 11 2015 8:35 PM

Hey Alex

Just wondering why I've gotten kicked out of 10-15 games in the last 2 months when I'm using my cc credits and when I do get back they ask me if I want to buy cc credits when my day hasn't completed yet? I must have lost 10,000-18,000 points to my country club!  I use mozilla and google chrome but neither seems to work constant. I used to try to earn credits to get rewards but it doesn't matter what I use nothing works with any of your videos or surveys. Guess I'll just use the free balls and what clubs I have.

• leafer33
    14 Posts
    Fri, Nov 13 2015 11:48 PM

Hey Alex

Long time player here,I've lost many many many cc passes  because of my opponents not returning or someone,sometimes myself, being kicked out of the game. Is there nothing u folks can do to to replenish lost passes?This game seems to be pretty tempremental at times no matter how you access it.

leafer33

• jhg352
    16 Posts
    Tue, Nov 17 2015 12:40 PM

Alex

Somehow 2 balls just disappeared from my inventory - one was partially "used" they were RZNs and not cheap.  Can you determined what happened and restore them?

thanks

Jim

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Tue, Nov 17 2015 1:14 PM

jhg352:

Alex

Somehow 2 balls just disappeared from my inventory - one was partially "used" they were RZNs and not cheap.  Can you determined what happened and restore them?

thanks

Jim

Not seeing anything missing from your inventory.  Can you double check?

- WGTdbloshoe

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Tue, Nov 17 2015 5:54 PM

leafer33:
    Long time player here,I've lost many many many cc passes  because of my opponents not returning or someone,sometimes myself, being kicked out of the game. Is there nothing u folks can do to to replenish lost passes?

Obviously not.

But you can: Don't use them passes in multiplayer games which are most notorious for disconnections. There's hardly any reason to use a pass except for the CDP (continuous days played) bonus of up to 880 XPs daily. Any one hole stroke play practice round is enough for that feat.

• jhg352
    16 Posts
    Tue, Nov 17 2015 6:11 PM

OK, checked now and I see them in inventory.  They were not present this afternoon when I went to select them, so I used the Volviks I had.  Glad they are not lost and were just hiding i suppose.  I went in and out a few times and they were not displaying in the inventory

Jim

• AlexBorgesjr
    1,297 Posts
    Wed, Nov 18 2015 4:32 PM

I love wgt, but honestly, they dont love anyone but there profit margin. you lease clubs, but you buy balls, funny if I have 50 balls and want to give some away, theres no way to give them away. otherwise. spend some more money. If I want to resell my clubs, they set the price. not me, once I pay for them,. It's none of there Fking Business what I charge for some something I sell. as long as I'm not over charge.

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Wed, Nov 18 2015 9:45 PM

I look at it this way: Of all my vices, this is by far the least expensive.

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Wed, Nov 18 2015 10:40 PM

AlexBorgesjr:
    once I pay for them,. It's none of there Fking Business what I charge for some something I sell.

Be careful what you payed for - look up the T&Cs.

We own but licences of the items in the inventory, with all the rights in the world to the company.

AlexBorgesjr:
    I love wgt, but honestly, they dont love anyone but there profit margin.

+1, but it's their show, their game, their rules. Take it or leave it!

BTW: Have fun!!

RSS