Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT

Sun, Jan 14 2024 10:51 AM (2,013 replies)
  • ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Tue, Oct 6 2015 4:11 AM

WGTdbloshoe:

BogieZed:

How many post or years.. - do you have to post (without being rude) before being removed from the review board?

BZ

There is not a specific number but generally 15-20 posts.  However if you don't post often in the main forums, we aren't going to recognize you and know you aren't going to cause issues.  You are off moderation, please don't make us regret the decision :)

- WGTdbloshoe

But, what if the posts are really funny or interesting, or complimentary to the Mods?....:)

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, Oct 6 2015 6:10 AM

ct690911:
    But, what if the posts are really funny or interesting, or complimentary to the Mods?....:)

Over time, I've noticed that the application of flattery, extra butter (with slight covert humor) is universally well received by our gracious moderators. The trick is to first study the 'letters of Junius', written in the late 18th century, which teaches the fine art of the insult. Then you are free to say anything you please.  ~ SP ~

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Tue, Oct 6 2015 6:40 AM

So aaaah....Mr Mod!  You ever going to let me post without modding/censoring again?

.... didn't think so

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Tue, Oct 6 2015 8:05 AM

SweetiePie:

ct690911:

Over time, I've noticed that the application of flattery, extra butter (with slight covert humor) is universally well received by our gracious moderators. The trick is to first study the 'letters of Junius', written in the late 18th century, which teaches the fine art of the insult. Then you are free to say anything you please.  ~ SP ~

Thx SP......up to this point, the only "letters" I've studied at length are the ones in Penthouse....at any rate, if anybody is looking for me, I will be in the library...:)

ct

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, Oct 6 2015 12:12 PM

ct690911:

SweetiePie:

ct690911:

Thx SP......up to this point, the only "letters" I've studied at length are the ones in Penthouse....at any rate, if anybody is looking for me, I will be in the library...:)

You bet, good choice with Penthouse letters. They are essential for any journeyman philanderer frequenting the lower taverns and bowling alleys in the hard scrabble neighborhoods. In areas with people who offer a challenge to that lately heard, popular comment "all lives matter". It makes you think.  ~ SP ~

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Tue, Oct 6 2015 12:29 PM

...lower taverns?...good...bowling alleys?...not so much.  I'm in a different country, so I don't have my finger on the daily pulse of the USA, but I thought the "popular comment" you mentioned was "Black lives matter" and, in fact, when one of the Dems (O'malley?) publically stated in a speech that "All lives matter", he was shouted down and actually apologized...although why he felt the need to apologize, I have no idea....maybe why he tanking in the polls.

oh well, back to penthouse letters...errr.....letters of Junius......:)

ct

ps...I was actually born and raised in a "hard scrabble" neighbourhood in Halifax, Nova Scotia...it's not so bad, once you learn to patch up your own knife wounds...:)

• Danthebirdieman2
    5 Posts
    Sun, Oct 18 2015 11:50 AM

Sure would be nice to play a game without losing connection...lost connection with 4 games this morning.what's the deal with that?

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Sun, Oct 18 2015 12:53 PM

Apparently, that's the way it is for many people.

Some may object, and I stopped to play MPs long before this mess.

• TEDMJR
    2 Posts
    Thu, Nov 5 2015 10:49 AM

Why do you disqualify a player/team for disconnecting 3 times, since most of the disconnections are because of your program bugs or connections problems?

• Rideon69
    2 Posts
    Sat, Nov 7 2015 8:34 PM

champion tier,

WGTalex:

Welcome, and thanks for playing WGT. Here in the forum, you can chat with other players, get game tips, report bugs, and make product suggestions. Our community of players are very helpful, so feel free to ask questions if you are new here. We hope you are enjoying the game!

Alex
    WGT Team

hi there ,I think I invented the champion tier.I was talking in an alternate shot game about the fact that we were playing on champ greens and that I am not a champion, this is before the champion tier was invented .I didnt invent the champion tier but i was saying that I wasnt a champion before it was invented ty.

RSS