Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT

Sun, Jan 14 2024 10:51 AM (2,013 replies)
  • gilles67
    747 Posts
    Sat, Nov 21 2015 7:13 AM

Hi Alex. I just finished a wgt tour pro bracket #221444 and won. On the 20TH Nov. I  received  an e-mail saying I won and I received 00.00 credits toward equipment . This has happened twice now . So why play these brackets if we are not winning anything ? Thank's I'll be looking for your answer .gilles67

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sat, Nov 21 2015 8:38 AM

Alex has left the building (and the company AFAIK).

There are free brackets with no purse, and there are Brackets with entry fees which consequently pay out to the best four players. The former are simply for fun, designed for people who like that.

You'll get a prize only if you accept the wager.

• philwilton
    154 Posts
    Wed, Dec 2 2015 2:15 AM

hi alosso, i am getting rather frustrated now  when i am playing with my club pass and the message comes up unexpected error and i lose my points for the country club, this is happening far to frequently now      phil

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Wed, Dec 2 2015 2:23 AM

Excuse me, I'm only a customer like you, and I can't help with your frustration.

Two hints nevertheless:

- use the free passes in games more unlikely to break down (don't buy any passes!),

- play as long as you have fun in this game!

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Wed, Dec 2 2015 2:33 AM

I know, how about a thread called "ASK ALOSSO" ;-) haha.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Wed, Dec 2 2015 4:45 AM

Doctor A is in?

What should I do with all the sleeves that I should earn there? <eg>

It will be better for me to pick the Qs I want to answer!

• 19015graham
    544 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2015 4:20 AM

Alex........Great game, must compliment you on the success of the first class game

My one and only complaint sine playing this game for the last 5 years is the increasing regularity of log outs and disconnections

I have lost count of the number of passes i have lost  over the years, but the last 2 weeks has been an absolute nightmare...

Compacting the awareness of this issue, is that I joined a new club last week, and lost 4 passes in the first few days.........

How does one claim  compensation ???

Thanks for listeneing, and hopefully responding..............

But a million thanks to you team for the game you provide........First Class Job 

G

• cheatingengine1
    1 Posts
    Sun, Dec 6 2015 7:12 AM

hi very well ty for u

• MartinR19
    5 Posts
    Sun, Dec 6 2015 8:09 PM

Me I have any questions

• MTBR
    182 Posts
    Mon, Dec 7 2015 11:01 AM

I'll take WGT glitches for $1000 Alex....ALEX: This glitch has caused more loss of money than any other glitch.    the contestant's answer:  What is the disconnect glitch?

RSS